The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When will luminous Indrik be available?

Illuvatarr
Illuvatarr
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed on the uncollected mounts page it is listed (off the main screen). When will we be able to trade in tickets for the berries for it?
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should think quite soon. I believe Indriks get released each quarter and think we're approaching Q2
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next event will be the first one of Q2, not sure what or when that is however...as far as the luminous, i thought it was Q3 but i'm really not sure. They did announce all 4 evolutions, but I can't remember the order though...

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When they announce the next event (Anniversary), check which is available over the next 4 events
    (chances are it'll be from Thurs this week & take the 4 events to get)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the luminous indrik will be the next one released, since it's appeared in the collections menu like the dawnwood indrik did just before it became available. And because then they roughly match up with the seasons, in the Northern hemisphere: green = spring, gold = summer, black = autumn, white = winter.

The anniversary event should have the first berry available for purchase, then the other 3 will be released across the next 3 events. They're releasing 1 indrik per quarter, which means we should have the final berry for the luminous indrik by June.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the final berry for the current mount upgrade be available next time?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭

no, you'll have until 10am EDT to get your Q1 berries. They established a while ago, that once a quarter's berries are gone, they'd be gone for good (until they decide to sell them in the crown store some time in the future)...

If ZOS changed their position on this, anyone please advise, as I haven't seen anything different...

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 am EDT on April 2 actually,
  • ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »

no, you'll have until 10am EDT to get your Q1 berries. They established a while ago, that once a quarter's berries are gone, they'd be gone for good (until they decide to sell them in the crown store some time in the future)...

If ZOS changed their position on this, anyone please advise, as I haven't seen anything different...

As far as I am aware of ZOS said, that the berries will return for each Q next year (2020). So, if someone missed out some berries this years Q1 (2019) he/she should be able to get them next year Q1 :smile:

Best regards
    Shadow
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »

As far as I am aware of ZOS said, that the berries will return for each Q next year (2020). So, if someone missed out some berries this years Q1 (2019) he/she should be able to get them next year Q1 :smile:

Best regards
    Shadow

oh, ok thanks for the clarification, i hadn't heard about that change in their plans...