The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bought Elswyr via steam, no mount?

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
The ad just states "Pre-order digital copy" or similar and get the bonus of the mount. I bought the Elswyr upgrade from Steam. Is that NOT digital enough? Could I get some clarification on why I don't have the mount?
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check if its in your mount list. it might be there without telegraphing you got it.

If its not there, contact support.
    the forum can only advise, not fix.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    check if its in your mount list. it might be there without telegraphing you got it.

If its not there, contact support.
    the forum can only advise, not fix.

Support actually reads the forums, this is the General section of the Support forum. Players helping Players is what you are thinking of.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked with Steam Support about the issue?

Since you didn't buy direct from the ESO site, I'm not sure how much help you're going to get here ...

• VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting support help via an in game ticket and for the record they are helping me even though it was a steam purchase, since the mount is delivered in the game.