The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

25 Years of The Elder Scrolls

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭✭
THE ELDER SCROLLS TURNS 25!

It has been 25 years since The Elder Scrolls: Arena’s release in 1994, and we are thrilled to be part of this incredible milestone with The Elder Scrolls Online. To celebrate this amazing anniversary, you can begin your journey to the Khajiiti homeland with the Elsweyr Prologue, enjoy sales on the ESO base game and Summerset Chapter, and try the game out free, no strings attached, during our Free Play Event. Free play event will be active till April 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWW9LVhyNs&t

My personal experience in The Elder Scrolls.

I met with The Elder Scrolls series in 2007, starting to run The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. At that time, forth part of the scrolls fascinated me so much that I played it for over a year. When the 5th part came out - Skyrim - I played and enjoyed the game for a long time too. And of course, I was waiting and looking forward to the release of The Elder Scrolls Online. I started playing in TESO in December 2017, and I continue to play it still today, traveling all over Tamriel. I have played many MMOs and for me TESO remains the best MMO I have ever played.

And whats your experience in The Elder Scrolls? Please share it here!
Edited by POMEH on March 31, 2019 6:31AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love The Elders Scrolls . Great scenarii and atmosphere. Great RPG feeel

But the TESO game performance is a big NO for me, hoping it improves to something reasonable (no need to be top performer, all I need is reasonable performance). Its kind of a stain on the brand if you ask me. Hope they fix it someday but history taught me not to expect much
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually started with Morrowind on the classic Xbox. Loved it so much I bought it for the PC as well. When it came out, my gf at the time and I bought Oblivion for the Xbox, but we'd always fight over whose turn it was, and would even go so far as to log play times from the load screen down on a bit of paper.
    Anyway, it got so bad that I just broke up with her so my true love (TES) and I could be happy. She gave my cat away, so I didn't exactly feel bad about kicking her out over a game. But I digress.
    Then came Skyrim. While obviously more technically impressive compared to the previous games, Skyrim made me feel queasy. It left a really bad taste in my mouth, and I ended up going back to Oblivion, then Morrowind, and was curious about the older games, so I played Daggerfall for a little while.
    Elder Scrolls has been a huge part of my life, for better and for worse. I still miss my cat though.