The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help about blood spawn

Eudex
Eudex
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,
I am only able to play 2 days a week. This friday i did 6 pledges consequently to get bloodspawn shoulder piece (3 from last week). And finally got bloodspawn light shoulder piece it was inpen too. I got too happy and i wanted to immediately lock the gear. But because i was trashing all white loot my hand habitually trashed the item. I want to do BGs with decent gear however i couldnt get my hands on bloodspawn for 4 weeks now. Is there anything i could do? Help me if possible please.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Occasionally, ZOS has given back gear pieces or items that players erroneously deconstructed. They can see inventory history on your account.

Start an Online Support ticket (explaining in best details the Bloodspawn shoulder piece - level, trait, quality, and enchantment) ... and be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

There's no guarantee for you as it's a case by case basis. But, it doesn't hurt to try.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Tale said, submit a ticket. The support team are actually a helpful bunch, and even managed to restore a character I had deleted. If they can return an entire character, I'm sure they can bring back your shoulder piece. Accidents happen, especially when you're excited about finally dropping that item you want.