The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Had email changed 2 weeks ago, now not receiving Access code emails

Jasli
Jasli
✭✭✭
WOuld love to purchase some crowns, but I cannot do so since I am not receiving my access code emails. this was happening prior to the email change and then I had a flood of emails come in the next day. Tonight I have tried 6 times to resend the email and I do not get anything. Not sure if you guys are having trouble with your email server sending codes out or what but this is happening almost every time I go to use the crown store from my laptop on a different wifi.

Thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checking the obvious and making sure mails aren’t going to your junk or spam folder?

If not, you’ll probably want to start an Online Support ticket. Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can try the following troubleshooting steps If you have not received your access code at your new email address.
    • Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
      • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    • If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you still haven't received your one-time access code email after trying the steps above, you should contact customer support to request we change your email address again by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jasli
    Jasli
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, I have tried all the steps you suggested. Problem being Im running out of email addresses. I have already had the address changed 2 weeks ago and it worked once the email has changed. Additionally I am receiving the ads for the new expansion and other items from ESO, so it seems to just be the access codes.
  • Jasli
    Jasli
    ✭✭✭

Your Ticket Has Been Submitted

Thank you for submitting your ticket. Your reference #:190330-004165

Thanks
  • xxxGUZxxx
    xxxGUZxxx
    Soul Shriven
    It will take over an hour