Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

returning "new" player LF Guild

NormZone
NormZone
Soul Shriven
I played to 50 (and 160cp) around thieves guild and stopped playing after a while. I am currently leveling a stam sorc and was hoping to find people to play with (mainly PVE) .
Drop a Discord link below etc.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NormZone wrote: »
    I played to 50 (and 160cp) around thieves guild and stopped playing after a while. I am currently leveling a stam sorc and was hoping to find people to play with (mainly PVE) .

I have a little group, mostly centered around housing in the game, but we are always doing dungeons and things, and it is a really nice, helpful and friendly group of guys and girls! I will gladly add you on Discord if case you ever want people to run things with. Are you on PC? and EU or NA?
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • NormZone
    NormZone
    Soul Shriven

I have a little group, mostly centered around housing in the game, but we are always doing dungeons and things, and it is a really nice, helpful and friendly group of guys and girls! I will gladly add you on Discord if case you ever want people to run things with. Are you on PC? and EU or NA?

I am on EU/PC. Thought, since this is the EU/PC section, people form other regions/platforms wouldn't submit anything.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx

Hey there! :D

Maybe Saphery may interest you, we are no real PvE guild and mroe like a PvX which ind of has interests in al ltype of activitys but to those Trials/Dungeons and other PvE activitys count towards it :)
    Were currently 30 players so if you have an interest to check us out, i will drop you a link of our page ^^
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459772/saphery-daggerfall-covenant-friendly-pvx-pvp-pve-guild#latest
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am on EU/PC. Thought, since this is the EU/PC section, people form other regions/platforms wouldn't submit anything.

I am mostly EU too, though we are a cross server group. The guild is very old, but lots of people stopped playing the game a while ago, and we have just started to build it back up again. It is small, but friendly and active :smile: PM me if you would like a link to our discord server!
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind