Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you for this amazing gaming experience! I couldn't have asked for better.

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Red team had 2 healers, the other 2 never got their 4th. After 3 mins it became clear the game was going nowhere and everyone just sat around their spawn the rest of the BG. This is happening a lot in the high MMR bracket. It's also worth mentioning that queues often take over 10 minutes, as was the case with this one.

Remove MMR. That's all.

b7R8Otm.jpg
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After last update it seems more matches are very unbalanced.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you mention the 2 healers? Don't you have some self heals slotted? Who says that you need a healer to win a fight? How do you fight in Cyro without a healer?

If they have 2 healers their overall damage will be lower = you will have to spend less time healing yourself = this will allow you to stay offensive longer and keep more pressure on enemy healers.

Agree with the long queue part, queue times are horrible at the moment..
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm... Sarcasm
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that game was dumb. Not sure why the queue pops without putting 4 on each team. The only semi healer we had though was vaaza, and he is more utility/heals. I waited 20 min to get into that pointless game too.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban group heals XD
    Srsly though bring ur own healer buddy to combat it. A big issue with heals in game ATM are the warden heal, BOL, and vigor (ever fight a premade of stambros? Four of them casting vigor...its like having a healer without taking a slot from damage)
    Only group heal we should have is DPS dust and springs. Nothing wrong with tanks, or like magplar tanks casting honor the dead on themselves, but being tanky as *** and having the ability to keep up a team is a bit ridiculous.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That orange team looks like a bunch of meanie weenies.

Oh, and ban for name and shame

uONwdCY.jpg
    Edited by ChunkyCat on March 26, 2019 6:08PM
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Ban group heals XD
    Srsly though bring ur own healer buddy to combat it. A big issue with heals in game ATM are the warden heal, BOL, and vigor (ever fight a premade of stambros? Four of them casting vigor...its like having a healer without taking a slot from damage)
    Only group heal we should have is DPS dust and springs. Nothing wrong with tanks, or like magplar tanks casting honor the dead on themselves, but being tanky as *** and having the ability to keep up a team is a bit ridiculous.

That's not the point. It was a 4v3v3 for the full 15 mins. The fact that the 4 man team had healers was just the icing on the cake.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on March 26, 2019 9:13PM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, when I get a team with two healers we’ll struggle to win. Death matches reward the killing blows and having two healers hurts. Almost always ends up with your team sandwiched, both healers healing for over a million, and a loss.

Bigger issue is being left with 3 people for an extended period. This is what’s making pvp imbalanced.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Meh, when I get a team with two healers we’ll struggle to win. Death matches reward the killing blows and having two healers hurts. Almost always ends up with your team sandwiched, both healers healing for over a million, and a loss.

Bigger issue is being left with 3 people for an extended period. This is what’s making pvp imbalanced.

Think it depends on who you’re facing and who’s the damage dealer. I’ve been in groups with multiple healers, the thing is if they can’t kill you guys and you manage your resources better they’ll eventually die. Plus, on classes like stamplar having a healer covering your weakness (which is dropping your defense to go on the offense) you can dish out damage with impunity.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected title to be sarcastic... I was right... unfortunately.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working as intended, this is the new gaming if current trends of popular games are to be believed (fortnite, battle royale in general lol)
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Ban group heals XD

That's not the point. It was a 4v3v3 for the full 15 mins. The fact that the 4 man team had healers was just the icing on the cake.

We didn't have multiple healers though...Vaaza was off heals and utility and everyone else was full damage.
    Edited by Urvoth on March 27, 2019 12:09AM
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Urvoth wrote: »
    Ban group heals XD

We didn't have multiple healers though...Vaaza was off heals and utility and everyone else was full damage.

That's irrelevant. You're taking it personal when this is not a thread aimed at you or anyone that was with you. The 4 man team had a healer, and it was 4v3v3 for 15 minutes.

When i play alts i play with different people every game. When i play my main i get 15 min queues, and i always see the same 30-40 names. You often start your games at a high mmr with 3 players and occasionally finish them with 3. The match maker leaves you with 3 people against 4 instead of at least giving you a random lower MMR player to fill your team. This never happens at a lower MMR.

All the issues come down to the very flawed match making system they have in place. Either change it dramatically, or remove it.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on March 27, 2019 12:41AM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urvoth wrote: »
    Ban group heals XD

That's irrelevant. You're taking it personal when this is not a thread aimed at you or anyone that was with you. The 4 man team had a healer, and it was 4v3v3 for 15 minutes.

When i play alts i play with different people every game. When i play my main i get 15 min queues, and i always see the same 30-40 names. You often start your games at a high mmr with 3 players and occasionally finish them with 3. The match maker leaves you with 3 people against 4 instead of at least giving you a random lower MMR player to fill your team. This never happens at a lower MMR.

All the issues come down to the very flawed match making system they have in place. Either change it dramatically, or remove it.

No, I agree 100% and the same thing happens to me every day. Just wanted to point out that we didn't have multiple healers.
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    Well; whole MMR system is fail because lack of minus points when you lose. it's always going up even you play like a ***. time spend in bg > high skill ceiling.

MMR should be counted for 4v4 / 6v6 / 12v12 league with cool rewards.

Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am mostly fine with how self healing in this game looks like but off healing is way to strong and brain dead. It's especially radicolous when some DD , debuff or tank oriented spec can heal his/her allies similarly as dedicated healer would and this is problematic because heals on allies in their nature are stronger and easier to use then damage on enemies.
    Edited by Juhasow on March 27, 2019 2:34PM