Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last boss vMA mega frustration

• Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    paulychan wrote: »
    My first clear happened recently, after a lot of failures. Ya, grab those ghosts for sure.
    The part I kept forgetting was to interrupt the boss during thatbfinal phase when you get back down. Watch for his animation. There is a lot going on and that interrupt needs to happen.
    I had a total of 3 1% deaths.
    You will get it. You have come this far, you got this

I completed it again today. 2nd clear now. It's getting easier for sure :)

Still no lightning staff yet though.
  • blairian27
    Yeah vMA is a bitchbthe first time. It teaches you how to play the game in many respects. Proper use of block, dodge, resource management etc.

The final boss is easy once you know his tells. Remember when he teleports to a different spot on the ground level he will channel a MASSIVE damage spell. You must interrupt his. FORCE PULSE is nice here. Basically drop you combo on him and focus on the adds. When he teleports focus him with interrupt. Get all the yellow ghosts or you are ***. He cannot get one! Well he can but makes it very hard.

Use the upper leave as a rest stage. Take your time and do one crystal at a time to regain resources and DCs. You need them for the final stage of the fight.

Once you get him down to low health drop a nuke on him. Ultimate and combo for a burst. I always like opening the final stage with a destro ultimate to clear those adds quickly.

As an aside, I was on the final boss for 4 hours and went through 200 revives...