The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you report suspected botting?

barney2525
barney2525
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I checked through the various options for PC, but I don't see a good way to do this. Tried using customer support in game, and it had a box to add attachments, but after checking the box nothing appeared to actually allow me to attach the screenshot.

The issue - in past 2 weeks I have started 4 different new characters in AD. After Wailing prison you go to Kenarthis Roost. First place to go is Speckled shell plantation. While fishing there, to get the achievement out of the way, I noticed 2 characters running around the inner island, killing mudcrabs. They seem very synchronized and they ignore everything else (such as nodes and treasure chests). One attacks then stops, the other attacks then stops, rinse and repeat until the crab is dead, then, they move together and continue on down the coast to the next mudcrab. The odd thing about their movement is how synchronized it is. Both go left, then abruptly go right, then change back, always moving together and at the same speed. I have a couple screenshots that shows the name but since this is forums I did not think it was allowed to post here.

Since I have made 4 new characters in 2 weeks, I have seen these two running this pattern Every Time I showed up at Kenarthi in the past two weeks, no matter what time it was in real life. And as I am retired, I do not have a fixed schedule. I am on at literally any hours, day or night, depending on how sleepy I get.

Just wanted to bring this to someones attention.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approach the bot until you can interact with them, then use the Report Player option to report them. Report them for cheating.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh. I see. Okie dokie.

Thanks