The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Plus cancelled after I renewed

Scootter
Scootter
✭✭✭
Ticket #: 190322-006914

I usually subscribe to the 3 month ESO Plus but I decided to do a full year this time around. It renewed and I got my crowns and everything seemed fine. Out of nowhere I receive an email saying
"This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership..."

I didn't cancel the membership so I figured there was some mistake so I logged in and I indeed no longer had my craft bag and ESO Plus benefits. I still had the crowns though. I immediately went to my credit card website and nothing was wrong there and the charge has already cleared. Something else weird is the email that said my membership was cancelled said they were sorry to see I chose to end it and feel free to contact them at esocsvip@mail.bethesda.net . That email address just doesn't seem right.

I submitted a ticket right away and someone contacted me extremely fast. They said they needed to escalate my ticket to a different support and that someone would be getting back to me right away. Nobody has gotten back to me yet.

Has anyone else had this happen?

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scootter wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket right away and someone contacted me extremely fast. They said they needed to escalate my ticket to a different support and that someone would be getting back to me right away. Nobody has gotten back to me yet.

I am sure that they will get back to you. While ZOS has people working customer support every day of the week, I always felt that these things probably get handled faster during the normal work week than on weekends.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Scootter
    Scootter
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I figured it probably won't get looked at until during normal business hours I was just hoping someone else had this issue and had some info.
  • Scootter
    Scootter
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate their support sometimes. It seems they just glance at the ticket then close it.

They replied to me saying they checked into it and it appears I got my crowns so everything is fine and good.

I am so angry they didn't actually read the ticket because I explain I got my crowns but have no access to ESO Plus.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate their support sometimes. It seems they just glance at the ticket then close it.

They replied to me saying they checked into it and it appears I got my crowns so everything is fine and good.

I am so angry they didn't actually read the ticket because I explain I got my crowns but have no access to ESO Plus.

How much was the credit card charge that went through?

Is the charge consistent with a subscription renewal ... or is it consistent with a crown pack purchase?
  • Scootter
    Scootter
    ✭✭✭

How much was the credit card charge that went through?

Is the charge consistent with a subscription renewal ... or is it consistent with a crown pack purchase?

It was for sure an ESO Plus subscription. They got back to me again saying it didn't go through on their end and I need to re-submit it even though it already cleared on my credit card. So I guess if I want ESO Plus I will be paying twice.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm having the same problem, except that my account has been suspended as well, so I can't really log in to the game or the website. I really it's just a bug to be fix and not just a ban for unknown reason.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Scootter

We have sent you a message with an update on your support ticket #190322-006914.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post