Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Morkuldin set?

capricorpse
capricorpse
Soul Shriven
Hello good people of the ESO forum! I am searching for someone who can craft me a Light Armor Morkuldin set. I love the floating blade, even though everyone says the set sucks. I don't exactly role-play but it's a cool concept that goes with the concept i had for my character.

I'm really not hardcore about ESO, so researching all 9 traits to make the full set is not in my future. I am not interested in min-maxing, I just play PvE with a friend of mine and we go around questing and having fun exploring. I am aware that if I went up against some crazy-hard boss, I would probably put on really good gear.

I run a light-armor Templar, mostly using DW with swords or daggers, and sometimes Restoration staff when I'm in heal-mode. So if not 5 armor pieces I would love a sword or dagger, and a resto staff. I would love a set at CP160, I'm not there yet but I'm around CP 125 so it's not far off. No rush or anything, I have gold but again I am a casual player so I may have dumb questions since I've never commissioned a set from someone.

Like I said, I have read forum posts about this set, i know it's meh stats-wise I just think the 5 item bonus is cool :)

Anyway if you can help me out, feel free to message me here or online @savory-spice thanks!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should mention your Platform and Server.

Also, its ways nice to offer mats when making a crafting request. It can take 1000 mats to make a full 7 piece armor set and 300 to make two weapons. Then you have the Tempers at 2, 3, 4 and 8 for each Tier.

Also, don't forget to ask for Enchanting Glyphs, no good armor sets exist that are not glyphed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are PC NA I'll craft it for you. @Stridig . No charge.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • capricorpse
    capricorpse
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    You should mention your Platform and Server.

Also, its ways nice to offer mats when making a crafting request. It can take 1000 mats to make a full 7 piece armor set and 300 to make two weapons. Then you have the Tempers at 2, 3, 4 and 8 for each Tier.

Also, don't forget to ask for Enchanting Glyphs, no good armor sets exist that are not glyphed.

AH! Yes I am on the NA PS4 server. thank you for pointing that out.

I am willing to provide the materials, but mayyy need to be pointed in their direction haha

I don't have eso plus so my bank has my collected tempers and stuff but this is my first champion level character so I haven't been collecting every tier of metals etc. However I have been saving the better runestones for enchanting so I may already have enough of those to provide.
  • capricorpse
    capricorpse
    Soul Shriven
    Stridig wrote: »
    If you are PC NA I'll craft it for you. @Stridig . No charge.

dang, i wish it could transfer somehow! But thank you for offering.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glyphs. Can buy the mats you need at almost any guild kiosk. Major trading centers will see for commodity pricing. Ask the crafter if they want mats or gold.

As for Tempers, other than Weapons, only have the armor improved to Purple, the difference between gold and purple with gear is depressingly small. Weapons are worth improving to Gold, but I would do that in a universal magic set like Julianos so that any caster can use this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• capricorpse
    capricorpse
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    glyphs. Can buy the mats you need at almost any guild kiosk. Major trading centers will see for commodity pricing. Ask the crafter if they want mats or gold.

As for Tempers, other than Weapons, only have the armor improved to Purple, the difference between gold and purple with gear is depressingly small. Weapons are worth improving to Gold, but I would do that in a universal magic set like Julianos so that any caster can use this.

thank you for the tips!

I will also ask around my guilds. let me know if any of your friends are sitting around just DYING to make this set for a stranger lol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morkuldin is one of most fun non-BiS crafted sets around. Enjoy.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also consider mixing Morkuldin's with another set. I have one dk that uses Morkuldin's and Hundings. Using a set or mixed set that fits the way you want to play instead of the bis [if you aren't doing end game trials type stuff] can be fun.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello good people of the ESO forum! I am searching for someone who can craft me a Light Armor Morkuldin set. I love the floating blade, even though everyone says the set sucks. I don't exactly role-play but it's a cool concept that goes with the concept i had for my character.

I'm really not hardcore about ESO, so researching all 9 traits to make the full set is not in my future. I am not interested in min-maxing, I just play PvE with a friend of mine and we go around questing and having fun exploring. I am aware that if I went up against some crazy-hard boss, I would probably put on really good gear.

I run a light-armor Templar, mostly using DW with swords or daggers, and sometimes Restoration staff when I'm in heal-mode. So if not 5 armor pieces I would love a sword or dagger, and a resto staff. I would love a set at CP160, I'm not there yet but I'm around CP 125 so it's not far off. No rush or anything, I have gold but again I am a casual player so I may have dumb questions since I've never commissioned a set from someone.

Like I said, I have read forum posts about this set, i know it's meh stats-wise I just think the 5 item bonus is cool :)

Anyway if you can help me out, feel free to message me here or online @savory-spice thanks!!

Mad Tinkerer, Morkuldin, Maw of Infernal... Lightning Staff. Have fun :)
  • capricorpse
    capricorpse
    Soul Shriven
    JKorr wrote: »
    Also consider mixing Morkuldin's with another set. I have one dk that uses Morkuldin's and Hundings. Using a set or mixed set that fits the way you want to play instead of the bis [if you aren't doing end game trials type stuff] can be fun.

that does sound fun.

Do you (or anyone else in the thread) have a tip on where I could go in-game to shout about this? Like some zone where more crafters tend to hang out or something? I'm not sure how many people are on the forums ...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that does sound fun.

Do you (or anyone else in the thread) have a tip on where I could go in-game to shout about this? Like some zone where more crafters tend to hang out or something? I'm not sure how many people are on the forums ...

If you can’t find a friend or guildie, craft-centric players tend to hang out in Alinor, Vivec City, and Belkarth.

By the way, my Stamplar pairs Morkuldin with Dreugh King Slayer. ;)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 25, 2019 8:48PM
  • capricorpse
    capricorpse
    Soul Shriven

that does sound fun.

If you can’t find a friend or guildie, craft-centric players tend to hang out in Alinor, Vivec City, and Belkarth.

By the way, my Stamplar pairs Morkuldin with Dreugh King Slayer. ;)

Ahh that set synergy is a great idea! and thanks for the location tip, I will check it out for sure.