The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG in nutshell

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    techprince wrote: »
    krab.png

As a stamina player and having 15-16k magicka, purge costs 5k and removes 2 negative effects. Should i repeat? 2 negative effects. Magicka is used for many others skills as well. So i would suggest YOU to know the game first before using some random made in paint meme.

play magicka. problem solved

I actually ran Wyrd Tree on a stamina char a while ago. Surprisingly it worked out pretty well. Not only does it dispel 5 effects every 15 seconds, but being a stam sorc the double magicka recovery was really useful too.

you can try prisoner and dark deal it looks better

Not a big help when you're full of DoTs, vigor is ticking for pittance because you're defiled, and people are constantly bashing your dark deals
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you cant out heal it than the only solution is to kill your enemy faster than bleeds will kill you. your cap.

Outhealing bleeds on stam chars in no-cp? Lol. Bloodcraze, Rending Slashes, Twin Blade and Blunt these are three different instances of bleeds. Add sloads for 4th source. I don't think you have played in no-cp on a stam char.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kill then. dont tell me you cant kill in no-cp on your stamina char
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kill then. dont tell me you cant kill in no-cp on your stamina char

Do you know something called an enemy group? Dont tell me you play solo in bgs.
    Edited by techprince on March 25, 2019 3:32PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i do solo queue only
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i do solo queue only

*face-palm* playing solo is not the same as solo queue.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playing in a pug is playing solo mostly
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playing in a pug is playing solo mostly

You still didn't get it lol.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it some professional humor?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s a screen cap of my last BG match.

We started the match with just 2, and of course, I had to carry my only team mate who was some noob.

Thanks ZoS.

8mpsFBO.jpg

• Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    what did you expect to read here? dont play if you dont like it its easy

First, you told us to slot purge.
    Then you told us to play magicka characters.
    Now you are telling us to stop playing.

Dude, you have half azzed solution that works only on specific characters. If you don't have anything better to contribute other than "l2p, play mag or stop playing", stop commenting, its easy.

another suggestion; group up with 2nd dd, 1 support, 1 healer who can join comms. but grouping in 2019, what a lame ***.

#puglivesmatter
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Gretzel
    Gretzel
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    krab.png

As a stamina player and having 15-16k magicka, purge costs 5k and removes 2 negative effects. Should i repeat? 2 negative effects. Magicka is used for many others skills as well. So i would suggest YOU to know the game first before using some random made in paint meme.

play magicka. problem solved
    Just how often do you think Magicka builds are able to spam Purge?

I can blast it out whenever I see red boxes on my bar.
    Sorc dps / DK tank / Templar healer - Xbox NA - Black Marsh Legion - cp 270
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    zos need really to rework bleeds and oblivion damage (torug pact is not fine at all)
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    VClaw looks sad lol