The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BG in nutshell

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭✭
1db07e1f9e5bb0d4e74129661102d56f-full.png
c6a2b256969189433f90bd4e9786259f-full.png

Edited by techprince on March 21, 2019 12:02AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    udJ4B0s.png giggity
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    am i the only one that cant see the pics
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't see pics either @techprince
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't see them it's to do with where he's uploaded them. It won't show on the forum until you copy the image address and go to it in your browser using the actual link.
    Best if you use imgur in the future for screenshots.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy/Paste is too much commitment for me.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like mostly bleed and sloads in the recaps. There's a reason I don't do BG's.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I can't see pics either @techprince

Edited, should be visible now.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds about right. An unbalanced joke
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never see Sloads anymore in high MMR matches on Xbox NA.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Iki
    Iki
    ✭✭✭
    I think you forgot death recap with frost-blockades, oblivion-glyphs, volatile-familiar and skoria in it. Then it would truly be about BGs in a nutshell.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sloads? Haven't seen that in a death recap in ages.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sloads? Haven't seen that in a death recap in ages.
    It is upcoming again now that torugs oblivion got nerfed on one handed weapons. A certain ep stamsorc zergling once used torugs oblivion and now went to viper + sloads and zaan. People gotta have their cheese in order to compete.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dying to sloads in 2019 :D . Can you imagine?
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Eldar_Ftw
    Eldar_Ftw
    ✭✭
    Still not even close to the cancer that are archers in pvp
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    BGs: they can be fun, but mostly it is a neglected an imbalanced dumpster fire that ZOS will continue to do little about; aside from new maps and other garbage updates that do little to improve the overall experience.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at VClaw being outperformed by a passive.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Sloads mixed with bleeds does high amount of unresistable damage.
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope... mine usually have alot of DBoS, Sub Assault and Spin2Win by 'balanced' stamdens... usually at least 1 of each by 2 diff players, cos they like to hold hands.... (edit: the new one is they silver leash you into the Sub Assault -> DBoS combo first, cos there is like a GCD where you can't move after being leashed)

the other one is all WW skills cos they are also 'balanced'
    Edited by Undefwun on March 24, 2019 1:37PM
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krab.png
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Died to Sloads and Shield Breaker groups last night. Boy was that a blast from the past.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krab.png

As a stamina player and having 15-16k magicka, purge costs 5k and removes 2 negative effects. Should i repeat? 2 negative effects. Magicka is used for many others skills as well. So i would suggest YOU to know the game first before using some random made in paint meme.
    Edited by techprince on March 24, 2019 6:36PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    krab.png

As a stamina player and having 15-16k magicka, purge costs 5k and removes 2 negative effects. Should i repeat? 2 negative effects. Magicka is used for many others skills as well. So i would suggest YOU to know the game first before using some random made in paint meme.

play magicka. problem solved
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krab.png

I actually ran Wyrd Tree on a stamina char a while ago. Surprisingly it worked out pretty well. Not only does it dispel 5 effects every 15 seconds, but being a stam sorc the double magicka recovery was really useful too.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    krab.png

I actually ran Wyrd Tree on a stamina char a while ago. Surprisingly it worked out pretty well. Not only does it dispel 5 effects every 15 seconds, but being a stam sorc the double magicka recovery was really useful too.

you can try prisoner and dark deal it looks better
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krab.png

You just proved my point.
    Alucardo wrote: »
    krab.png

you can try prisoner and dark deal it looks better

And everyone plays sorcerer right? can you stop trolling?
    Edited by techprince on March 25, 2019 12:28AM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did you expect to read here? dont play if you dont like it its easy
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did you expect to read here? dont play if you dont like it its easy

First, you told us to slot purge.
    Then you told us to play magicka characters.
    Now you are telling us to stop playing.

Dude, you have half azzed solution that works only on specific characters. If you don't have anything better to contribute other than "l2p, play mag or stop playing", stop commenting, its easy.
    Edited by techprince on March 25, 2019 8:42AM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you cant out heal it than the only solution is to kill your enemy faster than bleeds will kill you. your cap.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krab.png

Just how often do you think Magicka builds are able to spam Purge?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    krab.png

Just how often do you think Magicka builds are able to spam Purge?

Depends on their magicka regen. Duh.