Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Concerning very old inactive guild leadership

Armyoftronb14a_ESO
Hello, I started playing this game at release with a bunch of real life friends, we created a guild and grew it quite large and played for a while. But as time went on, less and less people stayed playing and then the guild leader grew quite ill and was not able to log in or play games anymore. I am still in the guild as an officer and im pretty sure I am the only one that logs into the game in the entire guild, I was wondering if I could get guild leadership passed to me so I may try to revitalize the guild that I helped create from scratch? I am sure if you check log in times you will see none of the other guild leadership has logged in for many many many months or years even.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll have to start an Online Support ticket, @Armyoftronb14a_ESO.

ZOS has granted these in the past but no guarantees for each specific situation.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What tales said.

However, if you guys are real life friends it seems you would be able to contact the leader and ask them to log in and transfer leadership.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There should be a feature like in some other games where if a guild leader is offline for 30 days or more at a time the leadership goes to next highest rank.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Armyoftronb14a_ESO
    idk wrote: »
    What tales said.

However, if you guys are real life friends it seems you would be able to contact the leader and ask them to log in and transfer leadership.

I wish, this is not possible though, he will not be logging in. I shall start a support ticket, ty.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me you are just trying to get your own personal guild bank 😋 revitalize!!! LoL
  • Armyoftronb14a_ESO
    I actually already have a personal guild with 11 members for the guild bank. I actually want the guild because I worked hard on it and even made a website for it. Neither is being used though and I am playing ESO again.
  • Armyoftronb14a_ESO
    Hello, I have had a ticket in now for a while 190325-007643 and I was wondering if they respond to them in game or via email?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos responds via email. Games that respond in game, from my experience, have a system in game for tracking our reports. Zos does not even have such a system outside of game, let alone inside. If you had not taken note of that number you would have no way to even follow up on the ticket.

BTW, iirc, you can only be a guild leader for one guild in game. I can very well be wrong, but if I am right and you are lead of that other guild you mentioned it could cause an issue getting this one transferred to you if Zos were willing.
  • Armyoftronb14a_ESO
    They did promote someone to new guild leader, the next eligable person, some guy that hasn't logged into the game in literally 2 years.