The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Line of Eld - PVE/Social guild - Recruiting

angrysam319
The Line of Eld is a small (at the minute) friendly social and mainly pve guild looking for new members to join the adventure.
There are no gold payments needed, no obligations to play all the time. All we ask is that you are friendly, helpful and up for a laugh.
All levels and experience are welcome, we don't discriminate against new players. All new players need someone to help them at some point and I am proud to say that we always help those in need.
If you are looking for a casual, friendly place to adventure. Somewhere you can chat and call home, give me a shout.
Leave your PSN, age and a bit about about yourself in the comments and I will get back to you ASAP. Alternatively you can message me directly on my PSN: samw391
  • angrysam319
    Looking for friends to join the adventure over the weekend? Give me a shout :)
  • angrysam319
    Still open, friendly social guild open to players of all levels especially new players looking for advice and assistance. Give me a shout :)
  • EliseXx
    EliseXx
    Soul Shriven
    Eliseweb96 , 23 :)