Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official discussion thread for “Meet the Character: Khamira”

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
6ad3065b83ff1a5c62aad6ba021ef556.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Meet the Character: Khamira blog article.

As aide to the Speaker of the Mane, Khamira’s skillset goes well beyond that of a simple assistant. Is she an adventurer, diplomat, spy, or all three?  Learn about this young, up-and-coming Khajiit you’ll encounter when exploring Elsweyr in our newest Meet the Character!
Staff Post
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit are my favorite. Now I have to take an alt over to do Lord Gharesh-ri's quests again to be re-acquainted.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm quite interested to find out how Khamira wound up working with Abnur Tharn...and I hope she gets better at escaping or fighting dragons than the cinematic trailer would indicate. :)
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard from a very reliable source that Khamira is bae.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get both Raz and Khamira in a single quest line together. I would be so happy.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Aztlan
      Aztlan
      ✭✭✭✭
      Oh the warm and fuzzy feelings! 😻
    • Khamira
      Khamira
      ✭✭✭
      DmlXqFIVAAAKG-O.jpg
      Kha'jira's Scribbles - Such Blog, Many Thingies, Very Wow!
    • gepe87
      gepe87
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Speaker of the Speaker? :D Maybe a Proxy Speaker.
      Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Penewen..wait, wasn't she arrested? How old is this report???
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works
    • Recremen
      Recremen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Penewen..wait, wasn't she arrested? How old is this report???

That was Fake Penewen though, right?
      Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
      Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    • Sidney
      Sidney
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I love Khajiits, they're my favorite. However, one thing I notice always (and this goes heavily for players also) is the females most often look like male Khajiits. I was able to easily design my own Khajiit to look feminine, why can't we have a really pretty or cute feminine look-in Khajiit for Khamira?

Please make her look female!

Female Looking Khajiit

fqbtxcwb03ph.png

Still looks female with face covered:

vrbocs1a8hrw.png

>.<_____/
      If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
      Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
      Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
      All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
      Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Khajiit takes issue with the assertion recently made on the Book of Faces that Khamira is everyone's new favourite Khajiit!

We know nothing of her fishing prowess or how many balls of yarn she owns.

Does she have a castle, a mall, a temple spa resort? Her own floorboards by the fireside at The Rosy Lion?

That one is just a little kitten yes.

She does not yet even have a catchy catphrase.

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sidney wrote: »
      ZOS_KaiSchober ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I love Khajiits, they're my favorite. However, one thing I notice always (and this goes heavily for players also) is the females most often look like male Khajiits. I was able to easily design my own Khajiit to look feminine, why can't we have a really pretty or cute feminine look-in Khajiit for Khamira?

Please make her look female!

While its perhaps hard to tell from the angle of the headshot in the article with that hood on, I thought she was clearly female in the cinematic trailers.
      Edited by VaranisArano on March 22, 2019 4:36PM
    • pandazooka
      pandazooka
      ✭✭
      Sidney wrote: »

Khajiit faces are based on a variety of cats, so they shouldn't (or don't need to) have human-like feminine traits. Large eyes, round face and narrow chins would make a lot of the female khajiits look like housecats - the Soft corner of the Face Type triangle. This ignores the Heroic face that is based on panthers, which have smaller eyes and broader heads, and it ignores the Angular face... which is based on some martian cat, I guess.