The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Sorcs Ultimate Overlaod Bugged or Not?

universal_wrath
universal_wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I went to the PTS to try a supposed new build I thought about. War machine/Adavancing yokeda/slimecrow. Thing is, I spent 30 mins prep, and I never finished my first dummy test. Overlaod ultimate won't proc war machine. I tried overlaod at 22 ulti, 70, 120, 150, 200, and still won't proc war machine. The same thing happened when I tried Master Architict. No matter what I try, overlaod doesn't these two sets, as soon as I try downbreaker, both sets work. I'm really confused as to why the sets are not working, maybe ZOS is not even considering Overlaod to be an ultimate.

What do you think? Any thoughts?

FYI, the ultimate cost only 22, would have made the percet combination for both war macjine and master architict.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the sake of all item sets that require an ult to be used, Overload does not count and is not a bug.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why? Why make a very cheap ulti and exclud it from all ulti dependat sets? This is just wrong. It's like saying"*** you and your cheap ulti, unless you are a templar or nightblade, you don't get to enjoy the power. Anyhow, it is something legit or you just made it up?

Never see or heard anyone uses overload on 22 ulti, it's plain useless for both pve and pvp, people usually wait for it to charge up to at least 100 or so to make viable
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because overload is a toggle ulti, you could achieve a 100% uptime on WM / MA with just toggling the ult.
    thats why they excluded overload from WM / MA proccing, it would be so *** broken in PVE....1 sorc jsut htere to toggle ult on and off, to grant 7 other DD's 100% major slayer, sounds a bit broken, doesnt it?

if you would have done some research on this topic, we could have saved you all the trouble, but since you didnt thats jsut too bad for you sry.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe remove the toggle, once activated make it on all the time until ulti is depleted? Or keep it as ut is but once toggle on and off, you lose your stack of ultiamte.
    I know it sounded broken, ehich is why I tried. Since sorc is the only class the does not have ulti regen and 2 of there ultis is very expensive, even with the cost reduction, thought ZOS might let this one slide, guess not.

Thank you for the feedback.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe remove the toggle, once activated make it on all the time until ulti is depleted? Or keep it as ut is but once toggle on and off, you lose your stack of ultiamte.
    I know it sounded broken, ehich is why I tried. Since sorc is the only class the does not have ulti regen and 2 of there ultis is very expensive, even with the cost reduction, thought ZOS might let this one slide, guess not.

Thank you for the feedback.

jeah sorc has no ultigen passive....maybe cause they already have the strongest ulticost reduction of any class? ;)

its fine as it is now, overload is bad af anyways, you'll deal more dmg with an attro than with the same ultipointconsumption in overload....and while in overload you cannot regenerate ultimate, so it becomes a one way drain
    while other lust like attro can already start regening ultipoints, while the attro is still standing ;)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer