Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do i further a complaint Re:181007-003687

wearsidehero
RE: 181007-003687

8 months a customer representative has bumbled around fobbing me off, and has told me they are not going to do anything, this is totally unacceptable, I want a game developer to get on and fix my problem and this has been blocked.

I want to further my complaint as I very unhappy with the service, and unhappy with the time it has taken to sort out. Someone needs to escalate this to someone who is actually able/going to help.
  • iAmLoki97
    iAmLoki97
    ✭✭✭
    And what is the issue you have?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting here with the ticket number as you have done is probably a good start.

Tagging @ZOS_BillE as they might be able to get in contact or at least point you in the right direction.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • wearsidehero
    the level 50 achievement did not unlock on my only character I am almost 5000 hours of gameplay into my character and trying to collect all achievements.

Its sods law as its one of the few that i cannot re run, but i would like it unlocked, this cannot be a difficult thing for a game developer to manually activate.
  • wearsidehero
    @ZOS_BillE please advise
  • iAmLoki97
    iAmLoki97
    ✭✭✭
    Oh damn, that would be annoying tbh. I hope you can finally get this sorted. Surely they can just look up your character and see they are above level 50?
  • wearsidehero
    I would have thought so loki, I am cp 993 its got to be fairly obvious i got passed level 50, the first operative advice was just to start another character! I mean really???? you think that going to cut it?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the level 50 achievement did not unlock on my only character I am almost 5000 hours of gameplay into my character and trying to collect all achievements.

Its sods law as its one of the few that i cannot re run, but i would like it unlocked, this cannot be a difficult thing for a game developer to manually activate.
    It's strange this isn't something which has been fixed already. I had some non-level achievements fixed for me years ago and all it took was a GM to log in and pull me aside whilst they manually unlocked them for me.

Have you asked for your support tickets to be escalated in any of your conversations? There must be some reason which has stopped them just unlocking it.

"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • wearsidehero
    I asked several times for them to escalate the issue, i seem to be in the hands of a customer services representative, who seems unwilling to put it in front of a game master, i Have no idea why.
  • wearsidehero
    8ca0dpcyzfgk.png

I cant be much clearer or simpler to see there is a simple problem that a game master could sort very quickly
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭

I cant be much clearer or simpler to see there is a simple problem that a game master could sort very quickly

Game Masters seem to not exist in this game, literally and figuratively. Wish there was GMs. Really need them.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrkgrav wrote: »

Game Masters seem to not exist in this game, literally and figuratively. Wish there was GMs. Really need them.
    They have them and there is evidence of them, they just work much more quietly than other games and ZOS is very close lipped about all of its security / enforcement which doesn't help dispel the myths that ESO has no GMs.
  • wearsidehero
    If there is a game master watching, have a heart and help me out please, im not asking a lot
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    They have them and there is evidence of them, they just work much more quietly than other games and ZOS is very close lipped about all of its security / enforcement which doesn't help dispel the myths that ESO has no GMs.

Huh, really? I wonder what the point of having them be so invisible is. I assume there is a point, but I don't know if I necessarily agree with it. MMOs that I have played that have active and visible GMs seem better environmentally, from chat to instant problem solving for players. It really does make me wonder why ESO is lacking this visible, active presence.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrkgrav wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

Huh, really? I wonder what the point of having them be so invisible is. I assume there is a point, but I don't know if I necessarily agree with it. MMOs that I have played that have active and visible GMs seem better environmentally, from chat to instant problem solving for players. It really does make me wonder why ESO is lacking this visible, active presence.
    I've never got a good answer from them but my opinion has been that its a mix of marketing wanting to not show anything bad about the game and the belief working openly gives credit or helpful information to cheaters/hackers/exploiters.
    I've had some conversations with them about it, both via PM before I as a CA and in chats after becoming a CA but they've still been pretty tight lipped about it all.
    They have a security/GM team and they're active but that's all I can tell you. Should probably stop derailing the thread as well.
  • wearsidehero
    can ZOS_BillE get me to the attention of one of these masked crusaders that lurk in the shadows
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wearsidehero

We've sent you a message with an update on your ticket #181007-003687.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post