The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Guilds are Love Guilds are Life...

Zoikos
Zoikos
✭✭
So it has been a while since I last played this game and have been lured back yet again mostly because of the rp aspects. My knowledge of the game is out of date and want to familarize myself in hopes of joining a guild that could teach me. I preferably play PvE and tend not to touch PvP. My guild history is rather dull and boring yet I have joined/left many. Most them either died, got greedy, or lied and even allowed their members to scam and bully other members/players of the game.

Trading guilds are not on my priority list so please don't invite me if you're such. Imperial City, Orsinium, and Dark Brotherhood are the only dlc's I currently have. I might purchase the others later on down the road, but generally I'm busy with reality to focus on that. Not expecting any free handouts or stuff to be given to me on a silver platter. Guild size doesn't bother me so long as the members are active and helpful. I know this is rather sloppy, but if you're interested in inviting me to join your guild post on the forum or pm me.

Also, no guilds that require a fee to stay end of story.
Edited by Zoikos on March 20, 2019 5:44AM
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Zoikos The Knights of Corinthia are a rather new guild that emphasize in PvE and PvP. Currently around 20 members, but all of them will help you in anyway they can. We have master craftsmen, delve divers, dungeon and trials runners. All would be happy to help with NO fee! If you'd like more info go to corinthianknights.enjin.com or reply back! The guild is aligned with the Daggerfall Covenant, but we have members who just over from all alliances

Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    @TiberiousAldis sounds kool, but would I have to join the enjin group to be part of the guild?
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Zoikos It is recommended, but not essential
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Any other guilds that have active members that use the guild chats to communicate?
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Decided to reopen forum instead of making a new one, but searching as usual...
    Edited by Zoikos on March 20, 2019 3:33AM