Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active guild looking for core team members! As well as casuals for weekly activities and events!

TaTerGoTcha
(Xbox NA)
>SCOURGE of the FALLEN<

Filling core team slots!

Looking for a good group of knowledgeable players to do all types of content with? New trying to learn everything you can? Experienced trying to do consistent end game content?

Look no further! Our guild is doing all content in ESO and is growing fast. We are a social guild doing all forms of content. All are welcome and can participate in all activities! We’re running weekly PvP, norm Trials, and vet Trials!

Tired of being told you’re not ready to do a trial? We have training trials every week to help educate players on the content to prepare them for vet trials.

Tired of being told your dps isn’t high enough? Join up and we have educated players on at all times to help you with your build and show you ways to hit those higher numbers.

Want a guild that has raffles, giveaways, group events, and rewards it members for their activity?
Then sign up now!

For any questions please leave a comment below. Thanks for your time and have a great day!

https://band.us/n/a4aezb675aR6M
#lfg #xbox1 #naserver #recruiting
Edited by TaTerGoTcha on April 22, 2019 6:50PM
  • slight1ytw1sted
    slight1ytw1sted
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, just a quick question. What alliance did you start this guild in? I'm in EP and i find it hard to get into guilds with majority EP players.
  • TaTerGoTcha
    Hi, just a quick question. What alliance did you start this guild in? I'm in EP and i find it hard to get into guilds with majority EP players.

We started it as an AD guild. Majority is AD. But we take players of all factions for our pve content.
  • slight1ytw1sted
    slight1ytw1sted
    Soul Shriven

We started it as an AD guild. Majority is AD. But we take players of all factions for our pve content.

Ok, not quite what i'm looking for then. Thankyou for replying anyway, much appreciated.
  • TaTerGoTcha

Ok, not quite what i'm looking for then. Thankyou for replying anyway, much appreciated.

No problem. Anytime. Please feel free to reach out if anything changes.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking for trials groups send me a invite!
  • TaTerGoTcha
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    I’m looking for trials groups send me a invite!

Gamer tag?
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite! Gt ForeverXme
  • Red_Layne
    Red_Layne
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm very keen to do trials and vet dungeons.

My only problem is that I play from 7pm Australian time which is 4am in the US. I'm in a couple of guilds currently who are mostly Americans - they are great to play with but because of the time difference none of them are doing trials/dungeons at the time I'm on.

Do you have many players on at 7pm Australian time (4am American time)? If so feel free to shoot me an invite.

My gt is Red Layne

Cheers
  • TaTerGoTcha
    Red_Layne wrote: »
    Hi, I'm very keen to do trials and vet dungeons.

My only problem is that I play from 7pm Australian time which is 4am in the US. I'm in a couple of guilds currently who are mostly Americans - they are great to play with but because of the time difference none of them are doing trials/dungeons at the time I'm on.

Do you have many players on at 7pm Australian time (4am American time)? If so feel free to shoot me an invite.

My gt is Red Layne

Cheers

In all honesty I don’t know any guilds that run at that time. We have activities at that time but not many members are willing to do trials at that time cause it’s so late/early. If there is any way other than trials we would be more than happy to have you.
  • Castamere98
    Castamere98
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya! Could I get an invite? 615 Stam DK from EP - I haven't done any trials but I run vet dungeons and have done vet Maelstrom (albeit poorly).

GT is i Castamere
  • TaTerGoTcha
    Hiya! Could I get an invite? 615 Stam DK from EP - I haven't done any trials but I run vet dungeons and have done vet Maelstrom (albeit poorly).

GT is i Castamere

Someone will invite you shortly.
  • TaTerGoTcha
    Now filling slots for our core team! Have weekly PvP, normal trials, veteran trials, and more!
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Gt TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA I have dps and heals
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in vet trials. What are your mag dps requirements? do you run just craglorn content or all trials? Any progression groups?
  • BGuice91
    BGuice91
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please! GT: PlasmaGuns
  • ololoatata
    ololoatata
    Soul Shriven
    Hi) I looking for only vet trial group, finished vet clargon trial vmol and vas+1. I'm warden healer and if you have a slot for healer inv me plz)