Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want a chill noob friendly guild without crazy expectations join Nova Prospekt

JoyceSanders
Hey everyone Joyce Sanders here. If you don't want to play ESO alone then consider joining Nova Prospekt we are a guild started by three Xbox friends I'm the newbie in the group when it comes to ESO but ive played my fair share of mmo games.

The main thing we want guild members to get out of this friendship is exactly that, friends. We accept all members any class any race, vampires werewolves you name it. We are open to helping out with anything PVE, PVP or just hanging out in the guild hall. If I'm not in a dungeon I usually hang out in guild chat.

As far as amenities we have all basic crafting stations and we have a banker and merchant.

We don't ask for any donations unless you are feeling giving and we don't need you to play every single day I'm a college student myself and know that sometimes videogames need to be put on the back burner.

We will be doing a 50/50 raffle once we reach 50 members.

If you want to join and check us out just leave your gamertag below and I will invite you to the guild. Or join our discord and ask there https://discord.gg/msU9fHg.

Thanks for taking the time to read this 😍
Edited by JoyceSanders on March 24, 2019 8:20PM
  • JoyceSanders
    Edit: discord is up and running and we hope to have some events soon.
  • nuuknuuk1
    nuuknuuk1
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite. Y'all sound like cool people. I'm fairly new to eso so still learning the ropes. My GT:Nuuknuuk1 and my toon name is shormayeen. Looking forward to seeing you in game. I'm off on weekends so most likely will be on then.
  • JoyceSanders
    Invite sent welcome to Nova Prospekt!
  • Deepblue962
    Deepblue962
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone Joyce Sanders here. If you don't want to play ESO alone then consider joining Nova Prospekt we are a guild started by three Xbox friends I'm the newbie in the group when it comes to ESO but ive played my fair share of mmo games.

The main thing we want guild members to get out of this friendship is exactly that, friends. We accept all members any class any race, vampires werewolves you name it. We are open to helping out with anything PVE, PVP or just hanging out in the guild hall. If I'm not in a dungeon I usually hang out in guild chat.

As far as amenities we are currently working on getting all basic crafting stations for the guild hall (currently have woodworking, outfit, alchemy, provisioning, blacksmithing, banker, merchant) and we hope to have these soon.

We don't ask for any donations unless you are feeling giving and we don't need you to play every single day I'm a college student myself and know that sometimes videogames need to be put on the back burner.

If you want to join and check us out just leave your gamertag below and I will invite you to the guild. Or join our discord and ask there https://discord.gg/msU9fHg.

Thanks for taking the time to read this 😍

Would like an invite please. Thank you.

Xbox GT is Deepblue962
  • Gordos1011
    Gordos1011
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join. My gamer tag is Gordos1011 like my forum name.
  • JoyceSanders
    Invites sent
  • TeddyRebane
    TeddyRebane
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm interested in joining as well my gamer tag is TeddyRebane. I am a new player, only been playing for about a month but am enjoying the game and excited to be part of a guild.
  • brett10144
    brett10144
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm new to ESO but am a veteran of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. I'm normally a solo player, but looking to be more social. My GT is BLujoy0128. Thanks
  • HaakkaPaalle
    HaakkaPaalle
    Soul Shriven
    I do a lot of solo stuff but I'm looking for a chill group to start doing some heavy hitting dungeons. I'm not the best player but I've got a toon that's cp400 for each class including a WW and Vamp for bites as well. Gt is Haakkapaalle thanks!
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi would like an invite. I’m from uk hope that is ok? Gt Hellkaptain I’m a new player too.
  • gsmithod
    gsmithod
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Very Interested!

GT: GinoVinelli
  • jwporrett
    jwporrett
    ✭✭
    Hey there, I'd like to join :-)

GT: jporrett
  • BreckNine
    BreckNine
    Soul Shriven
    I would appreciate an invite, GT: BreckNine
  • Deepblue962
    Deepblue962
    ✭✭
    How long do we stay Peasant rank, because we can't use voice chat with that rank

Xbox GT is Deepblue962
  • mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
    I am interested in joining. My gamertag is Dudeman120
  • Arcaine123
    Arcaine123
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. Arcaine123
  • Vallen148
    Vallen148
    Soul Shriven
    it would awesome to join, you guys make it sound easy compared to other guild because with work and everything its hard to get on much but if possible id like to join. GT: Vallen148
  • Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning player (haven't played in years) so I'm looking for a fresh start.

GT: Scobey0313
  • lunamia
    lunamia
    Soul Shriven
    Hey returning player who hasn’t played in years as well. Used to play with my fiancé, but he’s off stuck on another game so it’s just me trying to get back into the swing of things. Just looking for some chill people to play with. If you’re still accepting players I would love to join.

GT: xX lunamia Xx
  • kaialor
    kaialor
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested in joining. My gamer tag is KyleeCat. I’m new to online gaming, though I’ve played Skyrim, morrowind & oblivion over the years...mostly Skyrim lately.
  • padmesigma
    padmesigma
    Soul Shriven
    Edit: n/m I've gotten a response to an earlier post on reddit and am only comfortable joining one guild at this time.
    Edited by padmesigma on May 26, 2019 5:12AM
    Sam, agender, xe/xem/xyr pronouns please and thank you!
  • GhettoMedusa4
    Hey. Can I get an invite please. I have been off game for about 2 years now. Looking to get back into it. So am basically a noob all over again and looking for peeps to run with and support. Am on discord also. I am a member of a guild already but would like a second as I actually live in UK so times are all wrong generally but i work shifts so it actually works but having a second group may also open more people at various times :) online tag is GhettoMedusa4
  • piggythread832
    piggythread832
    Soul Shriven
    Would love a invite
  • miketwelch
    I would love an invite! GT: RegSizedRudy1
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite please! Gamertag: fidaplusvemo Thanks so much and looking forward to it
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • buuboobaby
    buuboobaby
    Soul Shriven
    Can you please send an invite to GT - BuuBooBaby
  • GrumpySailor245
    Hi there,
    I'm about a week into ESO and would be interested in joining.

Grumpysailor

:)