The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchased crowns, stuck authorizing with paypal

Jasli
Jasli
✭✭✭
I purchased crown pack today and its stuck in Authorization status with PayPal. Upon contacting PayPal i was told they are waiting for Zenimax to accept the payment. For some reason I cannot submit a ticket through ESO's website so here I am. Would really like to get this taken care of versus having 150 bucks hanging out there.
  • Jasli
    Jasli
    ✭✭✭
    I am no longer receiving any verification codes to my email linked to my account. I did not when browsing my purchase history when I clicked on resend purchase confirmation it showed in the bottom of firefox that it was requesting info from facebook, which I don't even have.....I will say the custumer support for this game is pretty atrocious. Just trying to navigate to a way to get a hold of someone that can help you is bad. Figures, I just resubbed after a year off......
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably should start an Online Support ticket if you haven’t already, @Jasli.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 15, 2019 11:19PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jasli

As suggested above, customer support can help assist with your purchase issue. If you have any issues opening a ticket please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post