Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/03/15

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Golden vendor is a special vendor located in one of base camps for each faction in Cyrodiil that only appears on the weekend to sell monster sets that are obtained in the various group dungeons around Tamriel.

This weeks items are:
  1. Necklace of the Undaunted Unweaver – Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Necklace of the Tormentor – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Necklace of the Order of Diagna – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Briarheart Collar – Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Sentinel of Rkugamz’s Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Pirate Skeleton’s Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Related: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes. Those hurt my eyes! Better luck next week.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. Swing and a miss.

Thanks for the update post though, BenevolentBowd. At least I know it's not worth logging in.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a shame what a rotten selection...
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you Bowd! :)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I thought briarheart was popular. If it's not, why do the daggers go for like, infinity gold?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Wait, I thought briarheart was popular. If it's not, why do the daggers go for like, infinity gold?
    Probably because people are dumb? You can get a free Briarheart dagger as a quest reward in Wrothgar lol.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Probably because people are dumb? You can get a free Briarheart dagger as a quest reward in Wrothgar lol.

I heard about that. Pretty nice to have quest rewards like that.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't think the offers could get worse and they've proved me wrong...
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill take that Briarheart neck B)
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The briar might sell for something
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BH is good ;)
    The market price reflects the item value
  • JeibuKul
    JeibuKul
    ✭✭
    I wish they would put more helmets from Monster Sets on this vendor, instead of just shoulders.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Golden Vendor needs to be restored to its original value by offering more DLC items on a regular basis.

It's supposed to be a viable alternative to grinding PVE for PVP players and I am certain every experienced PVP player has all the old sets they want already.

Leveling skills on a character taking on new roles has reminded me just how painfully tedious PVE in this game is. I despise it.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Briarheart is still a staple for some stam builds. That is a nice entry, the rest is kinda underwhelming, though.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah honestly, cant remember when there was aynthing exciting on to be honest...
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll get a briarheart necklace that i'll probably never use anyways.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thank you.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briarheart neck was 450k before it was sold here. People who play the market can make a few mil off this if they have the patience.
    Edited by Austinseph1 on March 16, 2019 6:46AM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe because people dont know there is quest in Wrothgar that gives You briarheart dagger as a reward.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Maybe because people dont know there is quest in Wrothgar that gives You briarheart dagger as a reward.

It’s good because if you’re running BH as a second to BiS alternative, then you’ll want want it on your dw and three jewelry with 5 hundings or whatever active all the time as body pieces.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Ill take that Briarheart neck B)

Oh Yes!

2SbEbDm.gif
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I rather like the Tormentor set on my Templar tank...

Also @ goldenarcher1 MY EYES! What is with that creepy mutant Mark Hamill?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd just wanted to take a second to say thank you for always posting these. It's a huge time saving for many of us, you have great resources and its mega appreciated by my guild and I! It's my Saturday am ritual to check!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infused shoulders for 100K gold are a joke no matter how good the set is. If you're going to charge an enormous price, at least offer them with a desired trait.

As for the jewelry -- 3 of the 4 sets appear perennially on "most useless" lists, but at least Briarheart is good.

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Just to be clear -- it's now possible to DW two copies of a named dagger at once. (Some folks on Reddit tested it specifically for the Briarheart case. https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/9yik5h/is_it_just_me_or_are_briarheart_daggers_and/)

Anyhow, Briarheart is a weird set in that it's good both for relative noobs (the self-heal part) and for people capable of doing VMA (because, like BSW for magicka, it's a not-terrible 5-piece set that can deliver a large fraction of its benefit while single-barred).
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on March 16, 2019 10:07AM
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused shoulders for 100K gold are a joke no matter how good the set is. If you're going to charge an enormous price, at least offer them with a desired trait.

As for the jewelry -- 3 of the 4 sets appear perennially on "most useless" lists, but at least Briarheart is good.

I think golden vendor items should come with a free xmute for that item only. Basically you get to change it once to whatever you want as if you were at an xmute station.

EDIT: At least the BoP stuff anyway.

Edited by WhyMustItBe on March 16, 2019 10:05AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate skeleton
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus CHRIST...
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! I was hoping for that Frostvault helm
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk