The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Vampire Ultimate Morph [Clouding Swarm] BUGGED!

Radiance
Radiance
✭✭✭✭✭
50% of the time When using The Vampire Ultimate Morph [Clouding Swarm] My skill bar is locked during a fight. I can't click attack or block or dodge roll or anything. My entire UI system is unresponsive and I have to /reloadui again before anything will work. This is inconvenient during a fight and has become very aggravating as I'm sure you can imagine!
Edited by Radiance on March 16, 2019 7:41AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't be the only one having this problem!? lol
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Bugged, Still bumping!
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I Want old clouding swarm back anyways. Tried to get them to fix for a year. Then they gave us this ultimate and it's broken too. Smh.
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having this problem months before I started this thread and still having the same issue months after...
    I stopped trying to get their attention because I was warned for spamming so WTF am I supposed to do!?
    I've opened a ticket around the same time and never got a response or any sort of confirmation the issue is being worked on or anything... This is just ridiculous!!! Help me ZOS!!!
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

IDK who I am supposed to tell, or if I am the only one to ever have this problem but I have been reporting this bug and asking to have this fixed since 2017 and I am STILL getting Skill Locked, Loot Locked, can't Dodgeroll or Click Attack or activate anything! Someone please tell me what I need to have this fixed. Vampire needs a serious revamp and there is absolutely no pun intended.
    Options