The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Ultimate Morph [Clouding Swarm] BUGGED!

Radiance
Radiance
✭✭✭✭✭
50% of the time When using The Vampire Ultimate Morph [Clouding Swarm] My skill bar is locked during a fight. I can't click attack or block or dodge roll or anything. My entire UI system is unresponsive and I have to /reloadui again before anything will work. This is inconvenient during a fight and has become very aggravating as I'm sure you can imagine!
Edited by Radiance on March 16, 2019 7:41AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't be the only one having this problem!? lol
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Bugged, Still bumping!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I Want old clouding swarm back anyways. Tried to get them to fix for a year. Then they gave us this ultimate and it's broken too. Smh.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having this problem months before I started this thread and still having the same issue months after...
    I stopped trying to get their attention because I was warned for spamming so WTF am I supposed to do!?
    I've opened a ticket around the same time and never got a response or any sort of confirmation the issue is being worked on or anything... This is just ridiculous!!! Help me ZOS!!!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

IDK who I am supposed to tell, or if I am the only one to ever have this problem but I have been reporting this bug and asking to have this fixed since 2017 and I am STILL getting Skill Locked, Loot Locked, can't Dodgeroll or Click Attack or activate anything! Someone please tell me what I need to have this fixed. Vampire needs a serious revamp and there is absolutely no pun intended.