The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trials are bugged making it impossible to progress

LoLiPoPW
LoLiPoPW
✭✭
Tonight my progression group when yo do vmol. Everything was ok at first, then we got to the twins. Skills and abilities would not go off, or would go off but have the group couldn't see them. (Ele drain). Some people couldn't see their head color, and couldn't see the conversions. Without seeing those major mechanics we couldn't get through it at all. From talking to other trial leaders, apparently many trials were bugged as well. Atherian Archive, SO, HOF, and hell ra. I highly enjoy harder content, but it can't be played like this. Help! Xbox na server
Edited by LoLiPoPW on March 15, 2019 11:14PM
  • LoLiPoPW
    LoLiPoPW
    ✭✭
    Edited by LoLiPoPW on March 15, 2019 11:15PM
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having the same problems in vMoL with my prog group. Head colors bugged, conversions going off with no indicators..Its nuts! We finished all the Crag stuff and were ready for vMoL, But we cant get through it in this condition.
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • excoticmushroom
    excoticmushroom
    Soul Shriven
    Played vMoL with prog group on Friday.
    Light heads weren’t showing, and conversion indicators not showing for some people.
    There’s always someone that gets DC’d from the dungeon too around the first lot of adds.