Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK stun

r34lian
r34lian
✭✭✭✭✭
So for pvp which stun should I go for
Reverberating bash or fossilize or both :trollface: ?and which ones you guys use and why?
2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton

DK stun 14 votes

Reverberating bash
7%
r34lian 1 vote
Fossilize
50%
VandrilDeep_01MaxJrFTWSiohwenoehtrobprValldezjuhislihis19 7 votes
Both
42%
Sleep724max_onlyZacuelJohn_FalstaffKhajiitFelixSebdo 6 votes
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both
    I just voted both so I could see the results....
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »
    I just voted both so I could see the results....

you can view results on this without voting. it's next to the vote button. says view results.

I don't play DK much so didn't vote.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fossilize
    Doesn't matter, both are OP. One because it doesn't break properly, the other one because it's a stun and a root at the same time.

Fossilize is better for group play though. Makes it easy to pick a target.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonefist something.
    Knocks them down and heals you.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both
    I love when talons and Fossilize is on the same person. I cry every time 😂😩

And with how broken cc is, I just chain or silver Leash them in as soon as they get away <3<3
    Jk, I stopped pvp on my stam dk a few months back. maybe it’s better now, but I doubt it

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fossilize
    Fossilize, because it grants you Minor Brutality and in addition to stun, immobilizes the enemy. Meaning they have to break free and roll rodge to get moving.

Reve Bash got Major Defile, which is essential as well. Both are good and used by me but never in the same build.