The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Serious Botting problem NA

• Rolexdt
    Rolexdt
    ✭✭
    On Bleakrock there is a very large amount of bots running around Orkey's Hollow running a pre programmed rout for jewlery and ore nodes. These are not actual players. And over by Deathclaw's Lair there are several sorc botters farming wolves.

I understand that botting is a hard thing to counter... But I farm bleakrock regularly and since I'm here a lot I've noticed a very strong increase in botting in this zone and it's getting worse and worse. I've been reporting bots left and right since yesterday. It's becoming a VERY serious issue on bleakrock and I cant emphasize how bad it's getting.

As a relatively new player on PS4 NA I saw the bot issue at Deathclaws Lair with the sorcs. It's a bunch of toons with gibberish names spamming attacks on the wolves as they spawn. It left a sour taste in my mouth for sure. I've been playing mmos for a long time and I can spot a bot from a mile away. The OP is spot on.