Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Preview of New Event Ticket Items! Cadwell Motifs and Springtide Indrik Pet!

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is a look at the new items coming soon to the Impresario for purchase with event tickets!! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oEUrWoZWgME
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get your pots and pan weapons!!

• thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 12 tickets. No idea where ' The Impresario" is
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    I have 12 tickets. No idea where ' The Impresario" is

Shes only available during an in game event. During the next event you can find her in a small tent outside the cities of Daggerfall, Davon's Watch, or Vulkhel Guard. There will be two indrik mounts there cant miss the tent.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fork and Pan will be BiS, for sure.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • TwoHawks
    TwoHawks
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit late to this whole Indrik mount collecting thing. I think they are cool, so hope to get one this year once I get enough event tickets. I have 8 from the last event.

In the upcoming events, can someone tell me what I will need to accomplish to make sure I get an event ticket or two every day I participate? I hear during the anniversary event players can earn 2 tickets per day(?). Sorry, I'm not new to ESO, just want to make sure I fulfill the in-game requirements.
    Edited by TwoHawks on February 2, 2019 5:29PM
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoHawks wrote: »
    I'm a bit late to this whole Indrik mount collecting thing. I think they are cool, so hope to get one this year once I get enough event tickets. I have 8 from the last event.

In the upcoming events, can someone tell me what I will need to accomplish to make sure I get an event ticket or two every day I participate? I hear during the anniversary event players can earn 2 tickets per day(?). Sorry, I'm not new to ESO, just want to make sure I fulfill the in-game requirements.

@TwoHawks Welcome To the game! Normally during events, you can get 1-3 event tickets per day per account. IT depends on the events, some events award 2 per day some 3 per day. Normally to earn tickets, you have to participate in the event and are normally awarded upon completing your first daily associated with the event. The upcoming Anniversary Celebration will award you 2 tickets per day, per account by simply eating the anniversary cake.

If you need instructions on how to evolve your mount I did a guide on that as its a little over complicated.
    https://youtu.be/lkjy02XqKv8

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of being told everything exciting that is coming out in the future. If i wanted to id go to the pts. This is spoiling the element of surprise. You guys get to experience the initial excitement...personally you are killing it for me.

I get you want to be first in with the news, at least put a spoiler alert. Why spoon feed us news like babies. Most of us are adults we can see what is coming out when it gets here. 😠😠😠😠

Edited by wishlist14 on March 10, 2019 8:51PM
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    What's the point of being told everything exciting that is coming out in the future. If i wanted to id go to the pts. This is spoiling the element of surprise. You guys get to experience the initial excitement...personally you are killing it for me.

I get you want to be first in with the news, at least put a spoiler alert. Why spoon feed us news like babies. Most of us are adults we can see what is coming out when it gets here. 😠😠😠😠

It's in a video you have to click play to see. Not really spoiling anything.
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »

No offense....but why would you open a thread titled "Preview of New Event Ticket Items/Cadwell Motifs and Springtide Indrik Pet" if you didnt want to see it? Not only did you have to click into the thread, but you also have to press play to preview them. If you are in fact an adult as you say you are, Im pretty sure you can read and avoid clicking into threads to view things you want to wait to see, especially when the title clearly indicates what is inside.

You are perfectly capable of avoiding threads like this, if you really wanted to.
    Edited by Shimmer on March 11, 2019 5:14PM