The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Altmer & Breton: Best Healer Races For All Classes? | Review

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the Argonian as best healer. It makes more sense to me.
    So Altmer and Breton best magicka race
    Redguard is still best stamina race.

I can't see Altmer as healers ...they are too snooty 😂😂😂😂I imagine if they don't like you they'd let you die .
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I prefer the Argonian as best healer. It makes more sense to me.
    So Altmer and Breton best magicka race
    Redguard is still best stamina race.

I can't see Altmer as healers ...they are too snooty 😂😂😂😂I imagine if they don't like you they'd let you die .

Orcs are the best stam DD race at the moment, not Redguards at least for PvE. I would say Bretons have much better sustain than Argonians do and High Elves can put out more healing in terms of numbers due to the spell damage they gain.

And yeah High Elves would definitely let you die if they didn't like ya :smiley: