The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mac Client tries to download WHOLE game again?

• TheCHEWER
    TheCHEWER
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! It's me again, just wanted to give you a short feedback on my problem:

I ended up downloading and installing the whole thing from ground up. I do not know why exactly these steps didn't work for me, but I figured it's because I first downloaded the Beta version from the NA server, then played on the NA server, than switched to the EU one (renaming the folder), then didn't patch the game properly on launch etc...

So in my opinion it was the best to reinstall everything, I don't want to have any similar problems in the near future :)

@Moonraker Thanks a LOT, buddy! Your instructions made many things clear to me, I guess I was just messing around with my files a LITTLE too much ;)

Blood for the Pact!
    Marius
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheCHEWER wrote: »
    Hey guys! It's me again, just wanted to give you a short feedback on my problem:

I ended up downloading and installing the whole thing from ground up. I do not know why exactly these steps didn't work for me, but I figured it's because I first downloaded the Beta version from the NA server, then played on the NA server, than switched to the EU one (renaming the folder), then didn't patch the game properly on launch etc...

So in my opinion it was the best to reinstall everything, I don't want to have any similar problems in the near future :)

@Moonraker Thanks a LOT, buddy! Your instructions made many things clear to me, I guess I was just messing around with my files a LITTLE too much ;)

Blood for the Pact!
    Marius
    Great to read the feedback and always useful to know what works for people to thanks for that @TheCHEWER.

I do also think at it is wise as I have messed a lot with lots of copies of various installs since beta. Only
    thing stopping me is that it takes 30+ hours over 2MB DSL full bandwidth ^^ Plus despite a few weird Launcher behaviours, I don't have any issues. But I will do when there is time.

Good advice.