Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Shady outnumbered new vid!!

Dark_Shady
Dark_Shady
✭✭
Hey guys new vid! Medium armor stealthless bow/werewolf!

Because the music in the video contains curse words i have to just link my channel so it doesn't get taken down from the forums (its the most recent vid!)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUtvsOmrscabn244rNW1YA?
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Beast mode.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the more unique stamblade builds I've seen. Fun to fight against!
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Odysseus87 and @usmcjdking !!! I appreciate it!
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    Man, watching your vid makes me want to play again. It’s been about 6 months :P. You still playing AD Sotha? @Dark_Shady

-Gutz
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Man, watching your vid makes me want to play again. It’s been about 6 months :P. You still playing AD Sotha? @Dark_Shady

-Gutz

Yes sir I do! You should come back man it’s been awhile! Can’t leave eso for long, always pulls you back!;)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate fighting that build 1v1. Even as a stamplar it’s hard to keep the damage off. Once you go ww its gg.
    Edited by Vapirko on March 3, 2019 7:19AM
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    Dark_Shady wrote: »

-Gutz

Yes sir I do! You should come back man it’s been awhile! Can’t leave eso for long, always pulls you back!;)

I’m back playing again! :P
  • Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rated 'M' for mature.