The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

household mundus stones for PTS?

Vyvrhel
Vyvrhel
✭✭✭
Is there a chance to set a mundus fast, preferably without leaving household, on PTS? I have seen some mundus stones in player housings, but was not able to find them in crown store or on writ vendors. I admit I would hate it to run around the world while testing.
Edited by Vyvrhel on March 6, 2019 12:20PM
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyvrhel wrote: »
    Is there a chance to set a mundus fast, preferably without leaving household, on PTS? I have seen some mundus stones in player housings, but was not able to find them in crown store or on writ vendors. I admit I would hate it to run around the world while testing.

If you access the menu where you can see all your furnishing items, there is a tab on top which is called something like buy or so and in that tab you can go to the "Services" submenu and from there you can buy each Mundus Stone for 1 crown.
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    If you access the menu where you can see all your furnishing items, there is a tab on top which is called something like buy or so and in that tab you can go to the "Services" submenu and from there you can buy each Mundus Stone for 1 crown.

Thanks!