Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Change Country Ticket still "Under Review"

rickard_karstarck
Hi, posting for a friend since he has no forum account.

He registered a country change ticket 2 days ago, and there has been no response, but the ticket shows "Under review" and the "Last Updated" has changed to 30 minutes ago, but still nothing has changed on his account.

Ticket Number: 190302-003692

Any way to get this ticket 190302-003692 expedited @ZOS_BillE ?
  • rickard_karstarck
    Support has provided the most useless response, saying they can't change it at this time because of "internal data".

My friend goes to school in America but lives in Australia. He didn't even realize it had selected his country when he created his account since it doesn't ask for any of your personal information when you create an account and I guess it just picks the location based on your internet.

Once he actually tried to add ESO plus, it asks for your billing information, but now he's stuck with country as United States.

I'm disappointed that support won't even help him fix the situation. He's replied to the ticket and created another one but this is really crazy, a company that doesn't want to help their customers give them money!

Ticket numbers:
    190302-003692
    190305-001218

Please @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA help him talk to an actual human so he can actually buy eso plus!
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rickard_karstarck

We've sent you a message regarding these support tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post