The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting whispers for doing MagDK things

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    md3788 wrote: »
    I have a pretty static combo that works well in BGs for squishy targets: Embers, engulfing, fossilize, whip, lash, leap (if needed). This leads to many whispers saying I have no skill. The newest was today saying I spam leap. Is what I'm doing cheese or something? I thought I was just being a MagDK and doing MagDK things.

Magdk is cheese and hard counter only against mage sorcs. Rest is pretty much equal. You're successful if opponent is not mage sorc
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on March 1, 2019 5:44PM
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    I have a pretty static combo that works well in BGs for squishy targets: Embers, engulfing, fossilize, whip, lash, leap (if needed). This leads to many whispers saying I have no skill. The newest was today saying I spam leap. Is what I'm doing cheese or something? I thought I was just being a MagDK and doing MagDK things.

Magdk is cheese and hard counter only against mage sorcs. Rest is pretty much equal. You're successful if opponent is not mage sorc

And mag blades. Both have trouble with wings. Although ive learned to build accordingly when there are enough dks in opposition. It kinda sucks i have to change my build around one class.. but oh well.

I always thought dks were invented to give less fortunate poeple a fighting chance...
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the bads who call sorcs shield spammers

I just got one of those from a salty stamnb who was invisible for 99 percent of the fight. I'm pretty sure the irony was lost on him.

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And mag blades. Both have trouble with wings. Although ive learned to build accordingly when there are enough dks in opposition. It kinda sucks i have to change my build around one class.. but oh well.

I always thought endless/overload were invented to give less fortunate poeple a fighting chance...

FTFY :D
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people are just bad and the only thing they can do is send hate mail. Just ignore it.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdk is the cheesiest class in the game so I’m not surprised. In an environment where resources are lower and snares/ccs/roots are even more effective you’re bound to annoy people.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I always thought dks were invented to give less fortunate poeple a fighting chance...

I think a large number of people are still unaware of what skills are non reflectable, including players using wings. I had a Templar with an Ice Staff I took into Vivec because I needed Vigor and Guard for a heavy support tank and all I did was spam force pulse against a lot of the DK's I saw. A lot of DK's don't know how to deal with Eclipse as well. On my DK I have 4 weapon skill lines leveled and I carry at least 3 extra sets when I need to change things around to counter, including Impreg when im getting critted like crazy.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on March 1, 2019 10:44PM
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭

D0PAMINE wrote: »

I think a large number of people are still unaware of what skills are non reflectable, including players using wings. I had a Templar with an Ice Staff I took into Vivec because I needed Vigor and Guard for a heavy support tank and all I did was spam force pulse against a lot of the DK's I saw. A lot of DK's don't know how to deal with Eclipse as well.

Yup, people think wings deflect everything. Force pulse is a great way to kill a MagDK from range.
    vFG1 HM
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    Magdk is the cheesiest class in the game so I’m not surprised. In an environment where resources are lower and snares/ccs/roots are even more effective you’re bound to annoy people.

To be fair my only CC is Fossilize. I could be a Magden with ice blockade, shards, and permafrost.
    Edited by md3788 on March 1, 2019 10:47PM
    vFG1 HM
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should whisper him the lyrics to "Do ya think I'm sexy?" By Rod Stewart.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To be fair my only CC is Fossilize. I could be a Magden with ice blockade, shards, and permafrost.

I spam talons now. If I get rooted then everyone is.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on March 2, 2019 3:35AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mage blades can cloak and run away. DK always chains you for 22 M and no chance of survival . Mage blades may have trouble in killing mage dk in straight 1v1 , but its not the case in open world.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

I think a large number of people are still unaware of what skills are non reflectable, including players using wings. I had a Templar with an Ice Staff I took into Vivec because I needed Vigor and Guard for a heavy support tank and all I did was spam force pulse against a lot of the DK's I saw. A lot of DK's don't know how to deal with Eclipse as well.

Yup, people think wings deflect everything. Force pulse is a great way to kill a MagDK from range.

Force pulse can kill mag dk. Even liquid lightening can mage dk . :D Every one is noob. What to do ? :#
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on March 2, 2019 6:49AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »

I always thought endless/overload were invented to give less fortunate poeple a fighting chance...

FTFY :D

So much salt without any substance. Garbage.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on March 2, 2019 6:55AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your DK; keep doing your DK things.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag dk- leap, fossil spammer
    Stam dk- dot spam
    Stamplar and magplar- jab/ purify spammer
    Mag and stam nb- fear/ cloak spammer
    Stamwarden- sub s2w spammer
    Magwarden- perma spammer
    Stamsorc- dawn s2w spammer
    Magsorc- shield spammer

Covers most spammer related messages you will receive.
    You might also receive a noob or pug along with the message.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cloakspammers, shieldspammers, wingspammers and healers

the true problem in eso :smiley:
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Seenoevil
    Seenoevil
    ✭✭✭
    Embrace the hate whispers.learn to love them. Enjoy the fact somebody took time to gift wrap and send some salt.. the answer to this... kill them again but this time drop a pair of freshly primed nuts