Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most difficult Achievement

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Outside of Hard mode ones, I think the Scamp achievement in IC is harder than Master Angler.

These two aren't hard, they are simply time consuming. I have caught every single fish in the game, and I caught most of them while watching Netflix. Turn on vibration and reel in when the controller goes berserk.

As for the 2 Scamp achievements, I am working on those passively. There is a room on the AD side (kind of out of the way and easy to camp in a corner where nobody will stumble across me) where I know that the Scamps spawn, so I just sit there and wait for them. They spawn, I kill them and then go back into waiting mode. Running around through the sewers and looking for them would be insanely difficult, because if you miss them, then they just port out and you have to wait for them to respawn. Same thing as fishing. I just watch Netflix or YouTube videos to pass the time.

At this point, I have every Xbox Achievement for this game except Emperor, and I'm going to try and knock that out in a few months when my girl goes out of town on a girl's trip. In-game character achievements? Hands down the No Death/Speed Run/Hardmode Trial achievements.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it's certainly not master angler
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    Master Angler. Nothing comes close.
    Getting well into it during slow times, just require you to watch youtube or netflix while fishing.
    Some of the vet trial ones require serious skills. Emperor require an network skill and dedication.

Patience is a skill along with edurance of boredom. Yeah I rather do get trial or go for employment over that anyday.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    Emperorship yes it was. before the emp sellers and before the dead campains. It was reeeealy Hard to obtain even back in the veteran system. I wonder why ZOS removed the 1% all stats as a prema buff if you achieved that title once. it should be bring back to life :) We always could use some extra % :P Oh yes and alliance ranks. BTW what is this thing about the elderscroll decoration? isn't the emperor or formal emperors are higer ranked persons in Lore widde then the grand something ones? :D forgot the name of that xD.

1% stats buff would make it more alluring.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    most difficult achievement for me is getting out of bed
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Master Angler. Nothing comes close.
    Not totally sure but I think Black Market Mogul takes more patience than Master Angler. I think the Master Thief title should have been added to this achievement rather than the current one.
    The hardest ones probably are the hard mode speedrun no death trial achievements.
    I think Grand Overlord is pretty much ruined by the bermuda triangle.
    Edited by Lifemocker on March 1, 2019 8:59AM
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you think is the most difficult and/or the most time-consuming Achievement to obtain? Take the achievement indomitable adventurer for example. You get this by doing 1000 quests on a single toon. While not hard it is time-consuming. So, what do you think is the most difficult and/or the most time-consuming Achievement to obtain?

It used to be 1500 quests long time ago.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardest is subjective term so I dont know about that but the rarest will be for sure "God of the Gauntlet" (flawless blackrose run). I would say that ~20 people per server have it so it's even less then with gryphons heart.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Emperorship yes it was. before the emp sellers and before the dead campains. It was reeeealy Hard to obtain even back in the veteran system. I wonder why ZOS removed the 1% all stats as a prema buff if you achieved that title once. it should be bring back to life :) We always could use some extra % :P Oh yes and alliance ranks. BTW what is this thing about the elderscroll decoration? isn't the emperor or formal emperors are higer ranked persons in Lore widde then the grand something ones? :D forgot the name of that xD.

Yes exactly :) it would bring alot of life in Cyrodiil. more challanges and so on :)
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Master Angler. Not even trying.
  • Valldez
    Valldez
    ✭✭✭
    the flawless angler :lol:
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 31k+ achievement points including Master Angler and GO, and Tick Tock was the hardest of them to get.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or just pick one state to buff by 1 percent. Wouldn't be gamebreaking, but provide incentive.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or just pick one state to buff by 1 percent. Wouldn't be gamebreaking, but provide incentive.

Well that could work as well. but in most case cenarions the all stats is worth more in some cases. im not saying ofc that your idea is not good at all, it is the oposite trustme :) but what if we take the wtoo of them and lets say okay here is 1% all stats buff and here is one more aditional state of buff that you could choose.BUT you can only choose once and you have to choos carefuly becasue at that point you cant change that to somethign else. So it will remain for ever.
    Edited by TheValar85 on March 1, 2019 10:30AM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    I'm alliance rank 33 in less than six months, not even max cp yet. I'll hopefully get those five stars in another six.

Won't happen. You need as much AP to get from lvl 40 to level 50 as from level 0 to level 40. And if Im not mistaken 0-30 = 30-40, so it is indeed gringy
    Again, if Im not mistaken, it takes 64 000 000 AP total to get from 0 to 50.

33 in six months is a good job, though
    Edited by commdt on March 1, 2019 10:59AM
    Rawr