The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is why I don't play BGs

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowest kills got the lowest score in a deathmatch? Say it aint so

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Lowest kills got the lowest score in a deathmatch? Say it aint so

Reading is not your strongsuit I take it?
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You got 4 kills, I'm genuinely impressed. I've done a handful of BG's and never got more than 1 kill, BG's are for people whose only joy in life is killing others - plus I've never built a PVP killing character.

Did a 'carry the ball' (or whatever it is) BG once as a randiom pug and we lost, but one of the group had way more kills than anyone else - even though he never went near the ball :|
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In short, it’s no longer about personal skill and more about cheesing it together

What? This is pvp, if it’s in game it’s usable except exploits. Not using something because of ‘honour’? No offense, but that’s the silliest thing I’ve ever read on a forum. Are you in an RP pvp guild?
    Edited by Iskiab on February 28, 2019 1:04PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't Que for deathmatches if your not into high damage builds and so on and want matches where anyone can win, just do landgrabs. You will often find that people who do 0 damage can earn the most points if they focus just flags
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they have K:D ratio medals? Start with a small one for 2:1, and increase with the ratio. Paragon is a title based on this principle, it must mean something.
    Disagree. Unless of course there's some pretty serious rebalancing of executes and whatnot first.