Edited by Gankimus on February 27, 2019 6:41PM
Sounds cool. Like a power up mushroom. People will squabble.
Is it relevant to the map? Will it help me win a campaign?
I hope so. I'll give it a try.
Here's an idea.
Faction Governor is:
1) Top AP player LOGGED INTO Cyrodiil for any given faction
(Joe Blow logs out, John Doe is Governor and vice versa)
2)Tough but not too tough, I don't know like maybe a half EMP? What do you think?
3) New skill line while active? Everyone in group gets little buff? Whole faction? Maybe set a resource tower up like a camp someplace? Wouldn't that be crazy, random towers popping up? LOS dancers would love it. Give them a pole to twirl around!
4) Some cool clothes and a snappy hat.
Faction Governor Procs:
1) Only if you have your act together. Seriously, you gotta own all your home keeps and they gotta be connected.
2) Only if your faction isn't Emperor. I mean, let's not go crazy right?
3) Other ideas to tie it to map performance and territory control
1) Lots of players will have a chance to obtain the title which is directly tied to activity in Cyrodiil
2) Maintaining the title and utilizing the buff will require team play.
3) New strategic conditions relevant to the map will be introduced.
4) Your faction has an EMP counter available
5) On your quest to become Emperor, you power up along the way
6) Dude, you could have 3 Governors on the map at once duking it out with the Volendrung nerd.
Somebody could be EMP in that pile with 2 Governors.
1) It's a terrible idea, easily exploited by all the Sith trolls in this game. Good people will suffer needlessly.
2) Some programming technical stuff I don't understand
3) Whatever you say
Talk amongst yourselves please!
AD NB AR Volunteer
Former Mayor of Cropsford
Khajiit was honored to be Guild Master
Dominion Imperial Guard
Today he is Ronin