The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Canopy beds

Morgha_Kul
Morgha_Kul
✭✭✭✭✭
There are several very nice looking canopy beds available in the game now, but they all have a fatal flaw. We can't get ON them. I'd like to be able to lie down on my bed, if that's ok...

My suggestion is just that, let us lie on canopy beds. This might be done simply by making the top half (ie. the canopy) be non-collidable.
Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...or else make beds interactable, like chairs and sofas. Would save some time I usually need for positioning my character :).
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1

I'd be good with either making beds interactable or remove the collision on the canopies.