The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Siege seems to be broken

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    Skander wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Taunky wrote: »
    I like it. It'll teach people to avoid standing there like a statue and is a perfect anti-zerg tactic! ;)

lol yup.

::plays in battle simulator with actual keeps but complains that warfare engines kill him in 6 ticks::

stop standing taking 6 ticks of damage. If PVE trial nerds can do it, so can you lol.

You pratically have no pvp experience to say this.

Some classes cannot bolt or be invisible.

Lol @ telling Minno he has no PvP xp.

Don't stand in a fire, or you'll die. Don't catch high velocity flying objects with your face, or you'll die.

This is just a silly argument with this game. There is magic being thrown around all over the place. If vivec can hold a meteor in place, we should be able to have a ballista bolt do whatever amount of damage the devs decide.

It's a fantasy game with elements of realism, what is silly that wasn't obvious enough.

But the scale of the realism is dependant on the developers. Its whatever they decide. That one aspect if how siege affects players doesnt have to be the one grounded in realism.

They should make a siege that shoots rabbits at people and explodes with Uncle Sheo's cheese and butterflies.

I wouldn't put it past Sheo.

WABBAJACK CANNON!!!
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. It'll teach people to avoid standing there like a statue and is a perfect anti-zerg tactic! ;)

lol yup.

::plays in battle simulator with actual keeps but complains that warfare engines kill him in 6 ticks::

stop standing taking 6 ticks of damage. If PVE trial nerds can do it, so can you lol.

Don't stand in a fire, or you'll die. Don't catch high velocity flying objects with your face, or you'll die.

This is just a silly argument with this game. There is magic being thrown around all over the place. If vivec can hold a meteor in place, we should be able to have a ballista bolt do whatever amount of damage the devs decide.

It's a fantasy game with elements of realism, what is silly that wasn't obvious enough.

But the scale of the realism is dependant on the developers. Its whatever they decide. That one aspect if how siege affects players doesnt have to be the one grounded in realism.

They should make a siege that shoots rabbits at people and explodes with Uncle Sheo's cheese and butterflies.

WABBAJACK CANNON!!!

Isn't that one of the new weapons they are adding to cyrodiil this year?
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

WABBAJACK CANNON!!!

Isn't that one of the new weapons they are adding to cyrodiil this year?

No, but now we must make it happen.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After much deliberation, keep it and remove the ground indicators.

How would you know you're not even playing it yet? You're on Xbox
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At least on CP.

Yeapers, we have been Zosed. Zerglings got even more lazy and stay in keeps with their one click skilless skill....siege.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. ZOS is aware and working on it.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After much deliberation, keep it and remove the ground indicators.

How would you know you're not even playing it yet? You're on Xbox

Because I've been playing since beta, I've been around the game longer then most people here.

This isn't the first time siege had melted potato bowls, it's just returning to it's original state.

I don't have an over inflated ego and try to influence the devs to make the game in my image.

This is gonna force people not to clump up and eat some humble pie.
  • ReckyZa
    ReckyZa
    ✭✭
    Great for the game and hope they keep it this way.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

Stop defending broken and bugged mechanics. :).

Sieges are already powerful enough and doesn't need anymore buffs.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

lol yup.

Stop defending broken and bugged mechanics. :).

Sieges are already powerful enough and doesn't need anymore buffs.

Psst! Minno is a Templar, not a sorcerer or a nightblade. But the guy accusing him of bolting around and being invisible was pretty hilarious.

PS: Minno is overpowered. He needs a nerf!
    Edited by Minalan on February 27, 2019 8:04AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s probably just another part of the „raise the floor, lower the ceiling“ program that has been so enthusiastically embraced by the ESO community. Or at least by the ones who are on the floor.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.