The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Siege seems to be broken

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
At least on CP.
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    i can confirm this, somehow it is beyond broken

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by VinayExile on February 25, 2019 7:10PM
    Options
  • kerthas
    kerthas
    ✭✭✭
    yep got a nice 30k coldharbour ballista in 2 tick, you die without realize it.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oof! 44K siege damage!
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's broken
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After much deliberation, keep it and remove the ground indicators.
    Edited by TheBonesXXX on February 25, 2019 11:42PM
    Options
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it, please keep... dont stand in the red dot !
    Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely, keep it. Feels like 2014, yay!
    Edited by JamilaRaj on February 25, 2019 10:27PM
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can attest to Flaming Oil being OP right now. I set up 2 oils over the FD of Bleakers like I always do when its attacked, and instead of being an annoyance to the 5 EP on the ram, it killed them in seconds. I like the idea of siege being relevant again, but this is probably a bit extreme.
    Options
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahah, *** it. Keep the OP siege dmg lol
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know you. But i get mad when 4-5 people can't kill me but when they get 3 balistas i istantly die.

Get good.

Less siges on players
    Options
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. It'll teach people to avoid standing there like a statue and is a perfect anti-zerg tactic! ;)
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    I don't know you. But i get mad when 4-5 people can't kill me but when they get 3 balistas i istantly die.

Get good.

Less siges on players

Field Awareness solves all that.
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 people start ganking with balistas.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

I used to carry a ballista with me in the field back in the day. Had no quams setting up shop where a zerg got lured to a pinch point and dropped.

Tactics and cunning are also apart of Cyrodiil and if a group of people are dumb enough to chase someone in a choke, lettem die.

Options
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miriel wrote: »
    I like it, please keep... dont stand in the red dot !

Kindly please someone pure oils and meat bags on this brave man plz. Please make entire keep front door full of red circles and no where to hide.
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually like that for once I can't ignore siege.

Oh wait, I still am for the most part...
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get good.

Less siges on players

It doesn't when you are persecuted by 10 people and you need to go on specific chokes.
    Options
  • Sypherioth
    Sypherioth
    ✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

Sshhh… don't wanna see balistas popping out of nowhere.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taunky wrote: »
    I like it. It'll teach people to avoid standing there like a statue and is a perfect anti-zerg tactic! ;)

lol yup.

::plays in battle simulator with actual keeps but complains that warfare engines kill him in 6 ticks::

stop standing taking 6 ticks of damage. If PVE trial nerds can do it, so can you lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerg milestone ganking time
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

lol yup.

::plays in battle simulator with actual keeps but complains that warfare engines kill him in 6 ticks::

stop standing taking 6 ticks of damage. If PVE trial nerds can do it, so can you lol.

You pratically have no pvp experience to say this.

Some classes cannot bolt or be invisible.
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get good.

Less siges on players

It doesn't when you are persecuted by 10 people and you need to go on specific chokes.

Put more holes in the walls..
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

Lol @ telling Minno he has no PvP xp.

Don't stand in a fire, or you'll die. Don't catch high velocity flying objects with your face, or you'll die.
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

Don't stand in a fire, or you'll die. Don't catch high velocity flying objects with your face, or you'll die.

This is just a silly argument with this game. There is magic being thrown around all over the place. If vivec can hold a meteor in place, we should be able to have a ballista bolt do whatever amount of damage the devs decide.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

lol yup.

This is just a silly argument with this game. There is magic being thrown around all over the place. If vivec can hold a meteor in place, we should be able to have a ballista bolt do whatever amount of damage the devs decide.

It's a fantasy game with elements of realism, what is silly that wasn't obvious enough.
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

It's a fantasy game with elements of realism, what is silly that wasn't obvious enough.

But the scale of the realism is dependant on the developers. Its whatever they decide. That one aspect if how siege affects players doesnt have to be the one grounded in realism.

PC/NA

Youtube
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

But the scale of the realism is dependant on the developers. Its whatever they decide. That one aspect if how siege affects players doesnt have to be the one grounded in realism.

They should make a siege that shoots rabbits at people and explodes with Uncle Sheo's cheese and butterflies.

Wabbajack Cannon, DO IT WHEELERS
    Edited by TheBonesXXX on February 27, 2019 4:24AM
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yup.

They should make a siege that shoots rabbits at people and explodes with Uncle Sheo's cheese and butterflies.

I wouldn't put it past Sheo.

PC/NA

Youtube
    Options