The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lookin for some chill people to do vDLC content with [PC/NA]

codestripper
codestripper
✭✭✭✭✭
So, basically, my girlfriend and I recently left a fairly toxic community and we're looking to find a few people who are chill and willing or wanting to do some 4 man DLC content with us.

We've cleared everything so far except for the following:
- vBRP [HM & Deathless & Speedrun]
- vSCP [HM & Deathless]
- vFL [Deathless]
- vMoS [HM & Deathless]
- vMHK [HM & Deathless]

We're basically looking for any role, as we both have tanks, healers, and DPS. I tend to prefer to use my DPS for hard content though as I'm not really as comfortable yet with my tank. My girlfriend also has a preference as a healer, so ideally we'd like to find 1 Tank and 1 DPS.

Honestly, even if you just want to get into harder content as a DPS or tank we'd be more than happy to help you out. We both have a lot of experience in all roles so training someone isn't too big of a deal. We'll even help you farm for gear if you need it.

Looking forward to hearing back from some people, you can either hit me up here in the post or in PMs. My IGN is @codestripper if you want to contact me in game too.

PS: As a side note if any DPS want to do nHoF tomorrow with some role players and can pull above 30k lmk, trying to make it so they can experience the story but a lot of them only pull <10k dps.
Since everyone seems to be doing this,
DPS Builds:
- Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
- Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
- Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
- Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
- Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
- Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
- Stamina Templar [In Development]
- Stamina DK [In Development]
- Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • NickCHI
    NickCHI
    Hey man, shoot me a message ingame or join my guilds Discord. We're looking for players interested in pursuing hardcore PVE achievements, trial progressions, and small man pvp. Hope to see you soon :)https://discord.gg/b65nJsN
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still need vSCP I’d youre still looking for people to run achievements with
    Argonian Master Race
  • Jopia03
    Jopia03
    ✭✭
    Hey, PC-NA here as well, DPS (magDK) with a tank (Warden) friend. We're also looking to finish vDLC achievements
    We play around 8-10pm EST, Weekdays

Need:
    vFL (Death and HM)
    vMoS (Death and HM)
    vMhK (Death and HM)

Others are completed and will help if needed. We like skins...

@Jopia03
    Edited by Jopia03 on February 13, 2019 11:02PM
  • Excelsus
    Excelsus
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA here primarily dps but also tank and heals
    Just finished vFL achievements and currently working on vMoS and vMHK deathless and speed run

IGN @Paradiseloss
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Australian ping, completed all dlc hm and deathless and most achieves as tank(3dps). Cleared vBRP once. Always after finding people to run dlc hm. (Rarely do pledges these days)

same at name in game