The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What are you hoping to see in new trials in future?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
For me it's quite superficial, but would actually like to see mounts used in terrains in trials in future or a jump challenge like in hrc.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a big monster werebat in a cave for a boss fight in a dungeon, trials or a dragonstar arenas boss fight.

Also, a vampire that morph into the Vampire Lord in a boss fight at the start or in the second round of his/her health is low. I will admit I would love to see a lady Vampire Lord in a trial or dungeon.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Inhuman003 I remember that vampire lord from Skyrim that did that. Not a bad call.

I'd like to see more content like vMOL, but without the hokey running/cat part. And no more Clourdest/AS type trials.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A more creative approach to progressive difficulty than seeing how many bosses you can stack into the same fight.

I understand the appeal of "choose-your-own-difficulty" as way of streamlining progression for trials, but I also think that part of the appeal is that its simpler for the designers to do a "mini-trial" with stacked bosses.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like for them to incorporate new mechanics which only affect healers and tanks. A few ideas:
    • Boss casts ability on tank which causes massive AOE damage every time the tank holds block (forces tank to roll-dodge for the duration)
    • Boss corrupts a healer which causes their heals to convert into damage for a short time (prevents spamming healing springs on the group)
    Those might not even be good ideas, but the point is that it would be nice for there to be new mechanics which only affect tanks and healers so that the DPS can't just burn them down super quick and avoid having to play around the mechanics.
    Edited by Suddwrath on February 23, 2019 10:08PM