The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Racial Passives: Khajiit or Imperial?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

Mostly PvE, but occasionally Cyridil open world (runs-with groups only)

Stamina- DK- WW- looking to change from Argonian to either Imperial or Khajiit.

I was originally thinking to go Khajiit and build for sneaky (PvE thieves guild & dark brotherhood questing) and crit build, but seems Imperial might be more "flexible" as I like to swap around my build frequently... (armor, theme, PvE then PvP then back to PvE, etc..)

I don't role play so "choose the one you like" does not help...

Which would you choose and why?

• Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly I would say that if you normally use a higher crit % build like 50%+ khajiit would probably be a better dps race. And obviously if you enjoy sneaking a lot in your gameplay khajiit would also be nice for that.

Imperial is very flexible now though. They have high stat pools for stamina dps and tanking, some regen, and the 3% cost reduction applies to all damage skills, ultimates, dodging, sprinting, sneaking, everything.

So I guess if you want to focus more on just damage, go khajiit. If you want to maybe tank or solo a lot imperial might be better.