The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Gift may have been lost

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
I gifted my gf a pet psijic pig - was that the one on sale recently for 200 crowns? Anyways, from what she reports she had opened it and then accidentally exited the menu but then it was gone. She does not have the gifted pet, and I havent received any notification about a denied gift or crown refund. So I am here to ask, would I receive a notification if a gift is denied? And if this gift is lost in the matrix what is the best selection through /bug to use to report?
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure it really isn't in pet section. Check in your return section.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

I was unaware of this section! Thanks! It is under unclaimed, I will check back later if she cannot claim it still.

EDIT: Yes still there - learn something new every day!
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on February 23, 2019 4:04PM
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

I was unaware of this section! Thanks! It is under unclaimed, I will check back later if she cannot claim it still.

EDIT: Yes still there - learn something new every day!

Gald to know things worked out.