The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What if we have Khajiit 2-4% more Crit damage?

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    No one said it wasn't effective... it is just not AS effective and your numbers show exactly that.

The thing is Khajiit not only got nerfed (their score in parses show that) but most importantly, they lost what made them a FUN race to build around - the Crit chance offers far more build diversity that the Crit damage increase.

Also, no one is saying that only a few races can DPS. Of course all races can DPS (in that sense they are all effective). It's just that some are more effective than others.

For my part I would drop the buff in resources for Khajiit,, or the (small) sustain, or even both, just to have the Crit Chance back.

This is the best argument. In my opinion, the extra spell crit% would have opened the door to many interesting magicka builds. For example, Scathing Mage becomes a MUCH more viable set when your crit is high. Now we will never see those builds... such a shame!

1. No having 8% additional crit chance wouldnt make scathing mage "MUCH more viable". In lets say 3 minutes fight with base crit chance lets say 70% You would've notice ike 3% uptime increase on scathing mage after adding 8% crit chance.
    2.Mother Sorrow+Scathing Mage+Thief gives 80-90% spell crit chance in trial enviroment. At this point 10% crit dmg is getting more valuable then 8% crit chance. If You ever wanted to build high spell crit chance magicka build then khajit change is excellent for that.
    Edited by Juhasow on February 23, 2019 5:02AM