Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Largest Zerg [Part 2]

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I can't wait to see @Ahtu 's and @_Crow 's dreams come true and have @Crown form a megazerg of 80+ on AD and give him his own medicine. Those will be the days to be remembered.

I already have the live VIDEO footage to see what it will be like
    FHnAznR.jpg

• emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see @Ahtu 's and @_Crow 's dreams come true and have @Crown form a megazerg of 80+ on AD and give him his own medicine. Those will be the days to be remembered.

You do realize crow would absolutely love that and that he is effectively trolling everyone of you? Big yikes.
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We didn’t need 80 last night. AD had a few guilds running groups and it was enough to hold back the southern migration of DC & EP while we were on. A side of me would like to see them take a big spoonful of their own medicine though. I would disconnect and lag with @crown in the name of spite any day of the week though.
    Edited by antihero727 on February 22, 2019 1:52PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if an AD or DC megazerg were able to keep aotp at their gates one night until the servers melt, it wouldn’t change anything in the long or even short term. AOTP still wouldn’t care that they destroy everyone else’s gaming experience by causing insufferable lag every time they’re on, players would continue to log off and turn away from the game because of it, the server performance would still be crap, and zeni still wouldn’t care.

At this point I’m half convinced that zeni promotes and encourages aotp’s 70 man groups specifically to push us all out of cyrodiil so they can shut it down and stop hearing about it altogether.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    If we could get Zerg v Zergs going again like back in the good ol days, holy crap that would be awesome! 😃 Those are the fights that I remember most! Come win or Lose the epicness is just too much fun!
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I saw, Crown was zerging with AOTP :p
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    If we could get Zerg v Zergs going again like back in the good ol days, holy crap that would be awesome! 😃 Those are the fights that I remember most! Come win or Lose the epicness is just too much fun!

It would be. If it happened without slideshow gameplay and disconnects it would be even better. But it won't.
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't agree with how you play, but I do respect that you own it unlike some of these virtue signaling people who has zerged basically as much as you in ESO. Gives for great entertainment on the forums though *sips*
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only once, ever, had a group like that, and it was more or less taking command of all the different groups that came to support crowning Lolimage. The rest of the CrownZerg legend is really just leading full groups of 24, with a second group of up to 11 who were waiting for a raid slot - as once the second group hit 12 we would split into two groups of 18 with different leaders (Slaxis leading one and I the other) on different sides of the map. Back in those days when population caps were a lot higher, it was realistically feasible for 3-4 different guilds to show up at the same place, and that all got blamed on me (as the one with the recognizable name).

I can't stand leading a PuG (with randoms from zone) for more than 15 minutes. You can forget about me leading a new mega zerg.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather than create a zerg to fight the zerg, in which case the chances of the game not crashing would approach zero, I'm writing up a guide on how to fight a zerg.

Thread for discussion with link to the document: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/460309/how-to-fight-a-mega-zerg/

I'm hoping to finish it over the weekend when I have more time.

EDIT: Made a new thread for it to keep discussion on the document separate from the monstrosity that this thread will likely become.
    Edited by Crown on February 22, 2019 5:21PM
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    Rather than create a zerg to fight the zerg, in which case the chances of the game not crashing would approach zero, I'm writing up a guide on how to fight a zerg.

Thread for discussion with link to the document: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/460309/how-to-fight-a-mega-zerg/

I'm hoping to finish it over the weekend when I have more time.

EDIT: Made a new thread for it to keep discussion on the document separate from the monstrosity that this thread will likely become.

That's precisely why I would like another faction to bring such zerg in the field. The crashing aspect.
    You should do it @Crown , for a few weeks at least so they understand what's happening.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 22, 2019 6:11PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight though was one of the all time best nights I have ever had in ESO! 😃 We split our super Zerg up and took both of AD's scrolls at the same time, and tried to do the same to DC but then both factions hit us hard at the same time and it ended up in an EPIC fight to save the EP land! So much fun! 😜 Big fights like that all night are the absolute most fun!

We all told you it would be more fun/advantageous to do this XD Unfortunately, I wasn't on to defend the scrolls but I was on when we loosely coordinated getting both our scrolls back as well as a de-emp simultaneously :)

I agree, big fights when I can get up to 60 kills with < 3 deaths (record is 200 with < 3 deaths) are the most fun. However, the lag is not. Wish the servers could handle it T_T
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 22, 2019 6:28PM
  • Syhae
    Syhae
    ✭✭✭

AD had a few guilds running groups and it was enough to hold back the southern migration of DC & EP while we were on.

1 tabard vs 4 tabards. Same result.
    @Syhae
    Lil Fruitsnack - DC Stamina Templar
    Syhae - EP Stamina Warden
    Syh-Ko - EP Stamina Nightblade
    ANIMOSITY
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, naming and shaming... yall can vouche for me, I DIN DO NUTHIN DAWG
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got our 100 man Zerg tonight! 😃 And we split up the super Zerg 80% of the night and managed to hold off DC and AD while they both pushed us, And even pushed them from time to time! Had to stack a few times to fight off an AD Zerg or 2, but having 2 different Zergs on the map and splitting them up further paid off! Can't wait to see how much more we can refine running 2 50 (4 raids) man Zergs! 😉 And also Ty to the awesome EP that helped and can't wait to see where this goes! ❤️
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got our 100 man Zerg tonight! 😃 And we split up the super Zerg 80% of the night and managed to hold off DC and AD while they both pushed us, And even pushed them from time to time! Had to stack a few times to fight off an AD Zerg or 2, but having 2 different Zergs on the map and splitting them up further paid off! Can't wait to see how much more we can refine running 2 50 (4 raids) man Zergs! 😉 And also Ty to the awesome EP that helped and can't wait to see where this goes! ❤️

You screen cap it, discord and in game??
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭

I kind of forgot hahaha! I was so into the game that I didn't even think about it! But I think we can hit that number again! Most of the night we had around 80, but at our peak it was definitely a tiny bit over 100 😯
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gave you an awesome for that and the massive t-bags all night! one step in the proper direction.
    We could definitely see a slight different in the latency. Keep it going!
    Edited by frozywozy on February 23, 2019 4:49PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭

I kind of forgot hahaha! I was so into the game that I didn't even think about it! But I think we can hit that number again! Most of the night we had around 80, but at our peak it was definitely a tiny bit over 100 😯

Get everyone together for a picture :D
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    I'll try when we get 100 again, I promise! Haha! 😂 @Steelshiv
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've decided to close this thread and remove a few comments because it doesn't contain any real content. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.