The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU - What happened after last Maintenance

WoppaBoem
WoppaBoem
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it only me or did performance really went down drastically since yesterdays Maintenance.

I was in BG got feared had a full stamina bar but no break free needed to wait the full fear to get free and this did not happened only once. Overall the experience in BG last night was horrible.

What happened? :neutral:
Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox NA is suffering too
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played in Shor XBOX NA last night for about 5 hours and the performance was normal. Maybe just BG's effected?

spelling
    Edited by Defilted on February 21, 2019 2:02PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny two conflicting messages. This is for me not the first I noticed that after maintenance if ether went down or up for performance. I really hope it can be sorted soon and we are not stuck on this level of performance until next maintenance.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • InstantNewbles
    InstantNewbles
    Soul Shriven
    My ground AoEs are often getting stuck or simply not going off

The DK firebreathing is not going off unless I stop what I'm doing click the button and patiently wait 1-2 seconds. LA + cast doesn't work

My 2h doesn't show as a weapon in my hands. My last weapon, a bow, can be seen underground when I'm on the 2h bar. Reload UI fixes that, but it is annoying when you have to do it after every zone in/out

in vMazz my Resto heavy attack was not firing on gold Chudan or the other minicut boss within the fight.

I experienced these issues in 4k and 1080p