Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So next ESO Live gonna touch on PvP issues/stability or nah?

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So we've had these issues for a while and some got even worse i.e stuck in combat bug but yet again there's really no discussion on what's being done or possible solutions to band-aid it while a true fix is developed e.g allow all players to mount/change skills regardless of combat status.

There's an outcry both within the silent majority (via zone chat) and the vocal minority about issues with stability in PvP; as far as I can remember the only talk about these issues was done sometime last year when someone talked about a finding the "Silver bullet". Players including myself have continued to knock ZOS for their subpar performance in terms of being transparent as to what steps are being done to address these issues or even having weekly/monthly discussions about how those issues are being worked and the progress thus far.

Frankly all I've seen is the next crown store update is coming next week but nothing about how we go about fixing stuck in combat other than "We're not sure how to implement it" :trollface:? and literally nothing about the embarrassing performance issues in PvP that have plagued this game for years.

So again the question as the title lays out, will the next ESO Live finally have an in-depth discussion about how things are going to be fixed and if PvP stability is just a pie in the sky ideology as it's taken years and this silver bullet I still can't find it.
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like them to address there DDOS server latency. This is one area I think they can actually fix and it will cost them no resources beyond opening a ticket with the company they use.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Dark_in_a_box
    Dark_in_a_box
    ✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    I would like them to address there DDOS server latency. This is one area I think they can actually fix and it will cost them no resources beyond opening a ticket with the company they use.

I don't quite follow, are you suggesting that the servers of constantly being DDoS'd?
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah
    at a place nobody knows
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »

I don't quite follow, are you suggesting that the servers of constantly being DDoS'd?

I think they mean the company that provides server protection from DDOS attacks, alot believe this causes issues, but the company can only look into to this only if it comes from ZOS, but they are mute so no chance.
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, crown store working fine
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live is a marketing tool, nothing else. Why would they market their shortcomings?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange thread, ESO agenda is always posted in website

Performance is not like a bug that requires a single fix, also check your internet connection as mostly ESO works fine for me!

• SwampDrainerGoat
    SwampDrainerGoat
    ✭✭✭
    7c20a105cdcac76a1c887be42a59ebef872d6de3.gif
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was the OP asking a legitimate question or is this thread one big practical joke?
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    So we've had these issues for a while and some got even worse i.e stuck in combat bug but yet again there's really no discussion on what's being done or possible solutions to band-aid it while a true fix is developed e.g allow all players to mount/change skills regardless of combat status.

There's an outcry both within the silent majority (via zone chat) and the vocal minority about issues with stability in PvP; as far as I can remember the only talk about these issues was done sometime last year when someone talked about a finding the "Silver bullet". Players including myself have continued to knock ZOS for their subpar performance in terms of being transparent as to what steps are being done to address these issues or even having weekly/monthly discussions about how those issues are being worked and the progress thus far.

Frankly all I've seen is the next crown store update is coming next week but nothing about how we go about fixing stuck in combat other than "We're not sure how to implement it" :trollface:? and literally nothing about the embarrassing performance issues in PvP that have plagued this game for years.

So again the question as the title lays out, will the next ESO Live finally have an in-depth discussion about how things are going to be fixed and if PvP stability is just a pie in the sky ideology as it's taken years and this silver bullet I still can't find it.

Nah,

They gonna add new Magicka weapon next
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nah, crown store fixes though.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt expect them to even mention it.

My idea for eso live is for the devs to wait til prime time and then go to each platform and spend 15-20 minutes trying to pvp. They could pick a new platform each eso live for a while. Would love to see them try to explain that *** and tell us about game development.
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubtful, ZO$ are in denial over the problems especially when people are stupid enough to keep spending money gambling on crates and buying all the reskins they sh*t onto the store front...
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ