The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Saphery - Daggerfall Covenant friendly PvX (PvP/PvE) Guild

Skygirlx
Skygirlx
Saphery is a friendly ESO PvX guild. Saphery used to been in many previous MMo's with different names already such as Desert Pirates and the The Last Roses.
Our guild got now a Guildhall too with a DPS dummy, a Transmute station, an Outfit station and a few DLC crafting stations :)
Edit of 21th may: Our guild reached 53 players, enabeling the guildstore for every interested trader now :)

The guilds future goals:
The guild should both over time grow to an overviewable size, to both compete in PvP against enemy factions just as much as doing Trials and Dungeons as a guild-only raid.
Saphery is supposed to be a (considering guilds can be up to 500players) smallscale guild of MAX 100 players planned, we rather have quality then quanity to both get to know eachother better and by this reason achieve more together as a 500player guild which dont even know half of the members. (currently were 52 players)

A main priority in our guild is to have fun together as a guild, which doesen't ask too much of their members but are still having a semi competive mindset to improve overtime and learn of our misstakes in case of guild pvp raids as an example.

If we ever reach enough members to compete for a trader we will also do this to allow us selling troughout Saphery our items ^^

What activitys are we planning to do together?

Saphery is a good old, oldskool guild, which seems rather rare to find in ESO. This means were not focusing our time into a single aspect of the game and ignore the others,(aka trade/pvp/pve only guilds) instead we wanna split our attention across everything the game has to offer for playing together.

Our small guild teaser can be found below :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AiDwwALHF8

Our activitys will be such as:
  • Cyrodiil/Imperal City raids for the Daggerfall Covenant (Campaign Vicec)
  • Supporting players with Daylie Dungeon/Battleground runs (pledges too)
  • Normal and Veteran Trial clears
  • Guild Events (such as Tournaments, World Boss Map runs and more)
  • Questing/Grinding together

Why should i join Saphery?
  • We are a friendly international guild which welcomes currently both totaly new players just as much as old veterans
  • Our guild owns a (mandatory) discord which is used as a small forum and for an improved communication between the guild members.
  • Saphery isnt supposed to become a hardcore guild, which means were not having high restrictions on how long/often you need to play, though inactivity isnt helping the guild and won't be allowed without metioning the reason for it before.
  • Saphery will take part in every aspect the game has to offer, instead of cutting the line as many other ESO guilds do, and force to join multiple guilds to experience the entire content as a whole.
  • Free Vampire/Werewolf bites if requested
  • A friendly enviroment which respect's as good as possible everyones personality, and is trying to prevent inguild dramas.
  • We got a guildhall with currently a Transmute station, DPS Dummys including the expensive trial one , an Outfit station, A few Dlc crafting station (trying to get every dlc crafting station availabile at a time)
  • A small guildstore on which we can build upon :)

How can you join Saphery?

As previously mentioned we own a mandatory discord. Nobody is forced to talk in it but to keep track of the guilds activitys, discord will be a must have to not miss our activitys.
Optional we are using Guilded a program for guilds with an application function, guild roster,calendar and such for managment purposes.
Guilded Link: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AIYEYrw0pj?i=o4POZKZA

(If your wanna apply to our guild right away follow these steps:

Via Guildmaster (recommended if you see im on):
1: Contact @Skygirlx ingame, and if im still on we can right away talk about the invitation, if im not on add me as friend and contact me once you can see me ingame^^

Via Discord(recommended):
1: Join the discordserver and contact Sky in it. If you just join i may not notice in time someone joined the discord with an interest to the guild
https://discord.gg/gkVqQhG

[/list]
Edit: Currently we are 53 players in the guild^^

I hope to see you in Saphery, and that we will have a great time together fighting alongside the Daggerfall Covenant and defeating Molags Bals minions all across Tamriel.

FOR THE COVENANT! :D
Edited by Skygirlx on October 9, 2019 8:05PM
Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• freddyfear
    This made me install the game again!
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    freddyfear wrote: »
    This made me install the game again!

i wonder which part of my message made you install again>?^^
    If it were meant as ''im interested to join such a guild in eso'' your welcome to cotnact me at @Skygirlx or visit our discord server: https://discord.gg/gkVqQhG

I hoope your having fun in Eso 2019, especially this juni we will get a new big area updated with a new type of khajit^^ Cant wait to see what this will be like :D
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 9, 2019 9:29PM
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• freddyfear
    I read:
    -New guild- so new or returning players (like myself)
    -Rules and requirements, but fair and normal
    -Diverse activities, playing the entire game
    -Some activities in other games if interested.

What's not to like :)
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    How can i join Saphery?

- Join our Discord via this link: https://discord.gg/gkVqQhG

The discord link is used to bes adly wrong in the main thread, and leads to another discord of me. Please use the guild discord link here for the guild discord rather then my YT community one^^

Edit: the main thread discord link is correct now!
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 9, 2019 9:30PM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We are currently18 active players and got our own guild tabard and bank now! :D
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 3, 2019 3:59PM

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Never mind -- and good luck with your guild!)
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on February 23, 2019 7:00PM
  • freddyfear
    We need a few more, come join us!
  • freddyfear
    We are 10 now, come join us!
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    we have reached 18 players and got a guild tabard and a guild bank for useage by now :D
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 3, 2019 3:58PM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump^^

• iAmLoki97
    iAmLoki97
    ✭✭✭
    Are voice comms mandatory? No problem joining discord but with a very young child I do not use voice comms. Would this be an issue?
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    iAmLoki97 wrote: »
    Are voice comms mandatory? No problem joining discord but with a very young child I do not use voice comms. Would this be an issue?

its not mandatory to talk and in most cases noone would ask to join you in voice but in trials and pvp it is kind of important to communicate well with eachother.

i dont think though its very nice to say your not joining a voice chat due yougner peoples, i do know some can be annoying and unmature. i prefer a rather social and ''mature'' enviroment but in the end everyone were young once and as long they dont scream around or do some very questionable things in voice chat they are still welcome (basicly if they act mature enoguh).

in short though: in most cases there wont be voice included (or needed) if ppls dont wanna join themself, in more difficult trials and pvp raids though basic informations shared trogh voicechat are very helpful land most likely needed.

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We did our first guild trial a few days ago and are already preparing for a new trial evening^^ Finally having somewhat the numbers to do some cool activitys together :P

• TheFirstFishy
    TheFirstFishy
    Soul Shriven
    Do you accept new players?

Only played 2 weeks, so quite new to the game with alot of unanswered stupid questions.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx

Only played 2 weeks, so quite new to the game with alot of unanswered stupid questions.

Yes we dp accept new players, especially simce we are quite a new guild^^
    ohh sorry im a li lsleepy didnt saw the second message part. yee that is no problem, we got ourself still quite a few newer players^^
    Im myself at times asking noobish questions too :P
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 10, 2019 3:16PM

• TheFirstFishy
    TheFirstFishy
    Soul Shriven
    Skygirlx wrote: »

Yes we dp accept new players, especially simce we are quite a new guild^^
    ohh sorry im a li lsleepy didnt saw the second message part. yee that is no problem, we got ourself still quite a few newer players^^
    Im myself at times asking noobish questions too :P

You can find me at @TheFirstFishy (I think)
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    23/50 reached for our guildstore :D

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump :P we reached 25 players btw^^

• ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many PvPers do you have atm?
    PC EU - DC only
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    ChefZero wrote: »
    How many PvPers do you have atm?

Were no deticated pvp guild so i wouldnt join us if your jsut interested into pvp but to at least answer tjhe question id say 4 :D

• laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

I'm currently looking for a guild to join and Saphery seems to be a perfect fit.
    However, I would prefer not to use a third-party service to apply if that is possible.
    Feel free to contact me in-game. My User-ID is identical to my forum user name.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    laniakea_0 wrote: »
    Hi.

I'm currently looking for a guild to join and Saphery seems to be a perfect fit.
    However, I would prefer not to use a third-party service to apply if that is possible.

Well for our guild its mandatory to use discord cause we use it for announcements, voice chats, votings and so on.
    Without our discord there would be no way to share informations all across the guild and peoples would be uninformed about the current plans and such.

• laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

Well for our guild its mandatory to use discord cause we use it for announcements, voice chats, votings and so on.
    Without our discord there would be no way to share informations all across the guild and peoples would be uninformed about the current plans and such.

Discord is not a problem for me, but I don't really want to use the other program you mentioned in your very first post.
    How should we proceed now?
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Hi.

Discord is not a problem for me, but I don't really want to use the other program you mentioned in your very first post.
    How should we proceed now?

Im currently busy but i will contact you ingame asap. Guilded is not mandatory like discord so your welcome :D

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumb^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    weve reached 31 players, jsut 19 more to go for our own guild store! :D

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    reached 41 players. :)
    Edited by Skygirlx on April 5, 2019 9:33PM

• Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings and salutations! are you still accepting new players? i am a casual pve/rp gamer interested in joining a DC guild,i am a family man with 2 children so i just like to have some fun here and then mainly questing/rp/dungeons and gatherings for rp if possible.

If it is ok and you are still recruiting my ign is barbar1900

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Thorgar wrote: »
    Greetings and salutations! are you still accepting new players? i am a casual pve/rp gamer interested in joining a DC guild,i am a family man with 2 children so i just like to have some fun here and then mainly questing/rp/dungeons and gatherings for rp if possible.

If it is ok and you are still recruiting my ign is barbar1900

Well were not an rp guild so im unsure if you would be too happy in our guild. Were kind of doing all activitys but rp isnt one of those activitys, if you dont mind that we are not doing rp then we could consider inviting you still ^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump :D